Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA police Chief leaves gun in bathroom

https://www.policeone.com/chiefs-she...t-in-bathroom/

So what discipline will she get. We know if it was an officer they'd get hammered
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

That would be a biased hate crime if she was held accountable...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

"The chief said she immediately reviewed video from the restaurant and saw that three people went into the bathroom after she did — Mangan, a boy and another man, police said."

I'm not familiar with California bathroom identification, but wouldn't this statement indicate that the female (assuming) chief used the male bathroom, or the males used the female bathroom? What?

Edit: Also hilarious to think she's going to attempt to have the individual charged with possession of stolen property. What a ****show.
      Last edited by Saluki89; 07-12-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

CA bathrooms are open to all. Unisex. Or not...

Comment

What a time to be alive.

Comment

Edit: Also hilarious to think she's going to attempt to have the individual charged with possession of stolen property. What a ****show.

The chief left her gun in the loo. Dumb mistake. A man finds it and turns it in. Now he's the one looking at charges for possession of stolen property? Wha the fa...

It's head-scratchers like this situation that make the public skeptical about police accountability....

Here's another example: last week, local Detroit news outlets run story that Michigan State Police is reporting a trooper in Detroit was hit in an intersection by another driver. Driver then arrested by the trooper.

A couple of days pass. THEN a video surfaces from a porch camera that captured the crash. Video CLEARLY shows the trooper ran a stop sign and was hit by driver who had the right of way. Driver (who was injured, btw) was arrested for accident caused by trooper.

After video makes the news, MSP abruptly announces trooper is under investigation for running stop sign.

Agency is now wiping egg from face after truth surfaces. No doubt attorneys are calling driver to encourage a false arrest lawsuit. Trooper may be looking at discipline or removal if his initial account differs from video. Situation is an avoidable mess had trooper been accountable for his action at the onset and not put blame on driver.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ay-after-crash
            There are two types of people in this world: those who are humble and those who will be humbled.

Comment

Had something similar: Halloween 1994; one of our members lost a portable radio. A "client" found it, on the railway track, after it had been run over by at least one train, and turned it in, in pieces. Another member laid a charge against our "client" for theft; it was withdrawn, eventually. I see that "client" regularly, but, obviously, we NEVER talk of this mess - EVER!
              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
              "Smile" - no!

Comment

Regarding THIS mess, my short response: Chief was stupid.
                #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
                  Regarding THIS mess, my short response: Chief was stupid.
                  Hater.

Comment

• PeteBroccolo
                    PeteBroccolo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To paraphrase Stewie Griffin, "It's not that I want to see her fired, it's that I just don't want her to ever work in Law Enforcement again!"

Chief is going to have a fun resignation letter to write.

Comment

She won’t be touched.

Comment

I saw somewhere that they found the guy who took the gun..............don't know if they actually FOUND the gun
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Nothing will happen to her. Nothing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6053 users online. 215 members and 5838 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X