300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Police where it matters!

The U.S Supreme Court ruled Police Pursuits ended by stopping the crook driving by means of pit maneuvers etc..to stop the danger to avoid killing innocent bystanders was not a violation of the thugs civil rights no matter if the said thug dies as a result.Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....One for the good guys. The Case was I think Scott vs Harris. Bush, I love the man. I think he's too soft on immigration and takes too much crap from the Dems but say what you will he did one thing right before he goes. He got us a decent Supreme Court Majority to stop aclu card carrying lawyers like Darth Bader Ginsberg. Thanks to you President. Rock on.......
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Lol. I agree with the ruling, and an a conservative...But are you sure youre not working for some sort of campaign? Lol

Comment

Pro Police

I could be wrong, but I believe Justice Ginsberg voted in the majority. Justice Stevens disented. Whoever did what, I'm glad it went the way it did.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 284 members and 4015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X