300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Play Detective

Click on the link and tell me if you guys find the first 4 posts strange or questionable. Maybe it's just my rookieness but it seems wierd.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63321

I'll be back later I need to go call myself and ask some advice then tell myself how awesome I am....

BTW this is obviously my first post so hi everyone.

Not really.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Well it's one of two things:

1. One hell of a coincidence.

2. Some guy that likes to talk to himself.

Comment

Either way Tim might get ticked off with you for starting a thread about other members.
        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Oh I didn't know it was frowned upon to referance stuff like that i was just surfin the forum and thought it was wierd. I appologize if that isn't propper for the forum. I'm new and don't really know how you guys roll on here.

Comment

I dont see anything out of the ordinary, except maybe the closeness of names, eh..it happens.
            I Peter 2:13 “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (14) Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.” Visit 10-4 Ministries

Comment

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

EDJ
              "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Its two different forum members...detective.
                Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4349 users online. 230 members and 4119 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X