300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZLawDawg View Post
    I'm torn on the issue, hearing that the shirts make you sweat even more is not good to hear - especially working in 118 degree Arizona. What exactly is the bonus of UA in this climate? i'm just not seeing it.
    THE SHIRT DOES NOT MAKE YOU SWEAT MORE!!! You will probably sweat the same as you do now. However, you will not feel the sweat on your body because the shirt pulls it away from you. To me it feels more comfortable not to have sweat rolling all over my body while I am working and when I get home and take my armor off I am not dripping in sweat.
    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

nothing feels better than that one bead of sweat starting at the middle of your back and rolling all the way down your crack...ah so refreshing...ha!!!

I'm just glad I don't live in Georgia anymore where it's 100% humidity
      "When I close my eyes.....I'll see you on the other side....!!!"

Hate to put it this way skippy, buy every night I suit up and climb in the cruiser I'm at war. I'm always outnumbered, potentially out gunned and always behind enemy lines.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4138 users online. 259 members and 3879 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X