300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underarmor shirts

Hey guys, I have a couple of underarmor heatgeat shirts and for some reason I seem to sweat more with those shirts than a regular tshirt. Does anyone else have that problem?
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

No, but thats probably because I refuse to wear a 30 dollar t-shirt. I really refuse to wear a 30 dollar t-shirt called Underarmor, especially not UNDER anything. Waste of money. I wear the dept. issued cotton t-shirts and have no problems with sweating unless it real hot.

Maybe you should stop wearing the Underarmor and wear a t-shirt that doesnt make you sweat so much.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

i get my underarmor at Marshall's or other places like that for about $10 each

Comment

I have a few UA shirts that I got as a birthday gift and I tried them out last year under the vest. I hated it, the vest seems like it slides around more up and down than with a cotton tee.

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart45 View Post
          I have a few UA shirts that I got as a birthday gift and I tried them out last year under the vest. I hated it, the vest seems like it slides around more up and down than with a cotton tee.
          Exactly the same problem I had.I gave my shirt away.
          FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

No, they don't make me sweat more.

Unlike Bigg Dogg and lionheart, I love them. After wearing UA, I HATE wearing cotton under my vest.

Comment

They're ok, but I don't think they were meant to last 8hrs. I'm back to my white-tee (white t-shirt)

This is just one man's opinion

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                They're ok, but I don't think they were meant to last 8hrs. I'm back to my white-tee (white t-shirt)

This is just one man's opinion
                HAHA you got me going on that one..

I slang in my white tee
                I bang in my white tee
                All in the club spitting game in my white tee
                I bling in my white tee
                Serve fiends in my white tee
                **** a throwback i look clean in my white tee

Comment

I don't wear the tight fitting underarmour shirts for the same reason lionheart45 stated.

I do wear loose fitting technical shirts and love them dearly. When I wear a cotton T and take my vest off, it's soaked with sweat.
                  Why didn't someone tell me the Taser felt like that...

Comment

I had the UA shirts. The idea was not to keep YOU from sweating. The idea was to keep the sweat off of your body. I've have two I still use and they work great. I found a similar product at wal-mart for $10 and it works just as well.
                    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart45 View Post
                      HAHA you got me going on that one..

I slang in my white tee
                      I bang in my white tee
                      All in the club spitting game in my white tee
                      I bling in my white tee
                      Serve fiends in my white tee
                      **** a throwback i look clean in my white tee
                      I felt if I didn't include that disclaimer in parentheses, some of our other brothers in LE wouldn't have gotten it...

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Most of us up here in the GWN wear exterior vest carriers and I use UA both in the summer and winter. I think they are great, I sweat like a 2 rats in a sock and I like the fact that the UA's wick away and evaporate quickly. I havent used my vest btwn my UA and my exterior uniform shirt tho.
                        When your fun ends, my fun begins

Comment

I wear Underarmor t-shirts under my vest. I really like it for warm weather. True, the stuff does seem to slide around more on top of it, but it slides back into position much more easily than it does when wearing a cotton shirt.

In Arkansas, it can get very humid so once you start to sweat...it really doesn't dry. I wore a cotton undershirt the other day, and I couldn't stand the way it felt once I'd stood out in the sun working a wreck. I got hot and sweaty enough to really notice a difference because I hadn't worn a cotton since it was cold out.

If it's cool enough out so that you don't really sweat then I do prefer the cotton undershirts. When it's warm though, as it usually is here, I prefer the UA. Also, I like how the UA doesn't fade. We have to wear black undershirts so in the long run I think you'd save money by purchasing several UAs than replacing cotton versions.

Comment

Need the right Underarmour

Originally posted by Jumper View Post
                            I don't wear the tight fitting underarmour shirts for the same reason lionheart45 stated.

I do wear loose fitting technical shirts and love them dearly. When I wear a cotton T and take my vest off, it's soaked with sweat.
                            Yea, the loose fitting ones works very well, it keeps me dry down here in South Texas with the humidity. The tight fitting ones are unconferable. I like the no fading too.

5384 - TACTICAL SHORTSLEEVE $20-$26 worth it....

http://www.underarmour.com/ProductDe...&pf_id=1005384
                            Last edited by AKA=Cruz; 04-25-2007, 06:16 PM.
                            "An officer has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."

Comment

I used to find comfort in the old "wife beater" under shirt beneath the body armor and a crew neck "T" shirt over the body armor. Good circulation and cooler for me.
                              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6193 users online. 322 members and 5871 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X