Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched a video of the shooting. At the shot, a giant cloud of spray goes off. I think the bullet hit the can of spray...
    Last edited by Aidokea; 10-13-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      All of the rest of that may be true, but as far as the "Then the bear spray goes off and the shooter fires a round" part, you need to watch the video of the shooting- it looks like the bullet hit the can of bear spray.

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you post the link to the video?

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      https://youtu.be/_Xg9GLr36Ao

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve seen that so far and you can hear the mist before the sound of the shot but it really doesn’t matter. The victim was in retreat when the shooter pulled his weapon and fired. Multiple still pictures show this.

Amazing how Rittenhouse was running for his life And was attacked multiple times (he’s arrested and charged). GoFundme takes down Rittenhouse’s donation page/site but have no problem with this ******bag’s donation site. This was straight murder (call it 1st or 2nd degree).

Fox News is reporting what we all knew/suspected...

“The private security guard who has been jailed on suspicion of first-degree murder stemming from a deadly shooting on Saturday in Denver during dueling protests was reportedly not properly licensed to work in the position.

Matthew Robert Dolloff, 30, was reportedly working as a contracted security guard for 9News at the time of the shooting. The local news station reported late Sunday that he was contracted through another company to accompany its news staff to the protests.

The station reported that it later found out that it appears that Dolloff was not actually employed by the company it used and the company did not provide additional information about his actual employer.”

******bag is at a minimum very left leaning and not a licensed security guard (probably unlawfully carried/concealed carried). Looks like some serious civil liability for the “news station”.

“Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
    DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      Other reports show...

After the news of the alleged killer's arrest broke, a commenter named Curtis Palmer identified himself as a friend of Dolloff and expressed his disbelief.

"I can't believe this !!!! ???," he wrote. "How Dollaf [sic] could kill anyone makes no sense but I did know he was apart of occupy for a long time."

"Hard to know I was good friends with someone who is now a killer," he continued.

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, now he can occupy a prison cell...

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...023%2Fpage-140

Pretty good pics, and some analysis. But does show a pic at the time of shooting.

Comment

Isn't this an example of what to expect on a national scale come Nov 4? Errybody in the streets, all fired up and spitting mad, trying to disarm each other, claiming self defense after pulling the trigger, full blown tribalism, a fast ride down the slippery slope into third world instability and chaos....
      Last edited by Ratatatat; 10-12-2020, 09:27 AM.
      What does not kill you will likely try again.

Comment

He's a member of ANTIFA. There are a lot of them going around with "PRESS" on their clothes, or "SECURITY"... or "MEDIC"... See the vid of the "MEDIC" applying a tourniquet to a rubber bullet sting... They wear these labels to try to remove attention or suspicion and give them access to things. He never worked for Pinkerton, and the whole channel 9 security thing is a smoke screen.
        Last edited by grog18b; 10-12-2020, 01:29 PM.
        As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

• Aidokea
          Aidokea commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it is no secret- they're not fooling anybody for a second with the fake "MEDIA" logo over their black hockey pads, black helmet, black gas mask, black backpack full of weapons, black boots, black gloves, and all black attire...

Just watched Tucker and he had on John Tiegen (Benghazi). Tiegen explained that as they were exiting the rally he observed the Black Guns Matter agitator (multiple pictures of the same guy/same T-shirt agitating/assaulting people at previous events) huddled with the shooter and 9 news producer. As they (patriots) exited the Black Guns Matter guy attempts to get a rise out of any and everyone leaving the rally. Not saying that the murder was planned but it looks like 9 “news” was trying to stir up an incident. I think that may have added a few zeros to the pending civil litigation.
        “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

Comment

Not saying that the murder was planned but it looks like 9 “news” was trying to stir up an incident

Ya know, something just doesn't seem right about this whole thing....

Why would a local news station hire a security guy who was unlicensed and had neither a LE or mil background?

Why would Pinkerton's (supposedly the premier private security firm) subcontract an unlicensed guard with a history of leftist activism?

Why would a Denver Post photographer take a frame by frame sequence of his interactions?

Is it just me or does this situation not pass the smell test??

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...full-sequence/

Comment

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            After reviewing the frame-by-frame, it does appear that the victim sprayed the offender.

But it also appears that the bullet passed through the spray can...

• grog18b
            grog18b commented
            Editing a comment
            I had the same "feelings" about the BLM highway blockade at 2am where the African immigrant was returning home from work and hit two of the "protesters", killing one. It just so happened that someone was on an overpass above it recording the whole scene when this happened... I think it was a huge set up, and they bagged the wrong "kind" of person when it went down. I doubt the people doing the actual protest knew what was really going on, but someone had to know something was going to happen, to allow someone with a camera to be exactly where and when they needed to be to get everything recorded. This incident "feels" the exact same... Just so happens that someone is there, recording, at the proper angle, when all this goes down.

Denver7 on Monday confirmed Dolloff was one of the guards at the debate but disputed that he was armed. “We do not use armed guards,” Holly Gauntt, Denver7’s news director, said in an email. “We have always told Pinkerton that we want unarmed guards.”

https://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com...test-shooting/

This provides a bit of context, perhaps.

True story: After retiring and sitting around for a few months, I decided to see what jobs were out there for a grizzled old soul like myself. My requirements:

-Decent pay (above $25/hour)
          -No daily commute
          -No dealing face to face with the public
          -No dealing with some dogbreath boss
          -No running cannabis or cannabis money like some of my other retired LE friends are now doing

Kind of limiting, eh?

But eventually I stumble across a surveillance job with a private security company which seemed the perfect match: decent pay; part-time as needed; no face to face with the infected public; just sit in my car and take photos of people on workmans comp or covid leave as they mow their lawn or bbq with neighbors.

During the final phase of the hiring process, I zoom interview with the head guy at the security company (retired LEO). I ask him about being armed on these surveillances...."Oh no no", he says. "We're not paying the insurance premium for that. If you sense a problem, just leave the area. And these accounts are with companies that pay decent wages. These surveillances are in decent neighborhoods."

I accept what he says as sensible, and start working a couple of shifts a week. Friggin' boring work... sitting for hours on a street, waiting for someone to emerge from their home, having to pee in a gatorade bottle, body aches, neighbors calling cops about suspicious man sitting in front of their house....

I ask some of the other company investigators if they are armed. "Of course", I was told. "Unofficially though. It's 'don't ask, don't tell.' "

So my dilemma was: 1) continue working unarmed, as requested by the employer, or 2) play hide the heater under the seat like the other employees and assume total liability if I ever shoot someone.

One morning I get sent to sit on a house in a neighborhood where half the homes were abandoned and covered in Crips Forever graffiti. I called the head guy and resigned. "This job isn't worth risking my safety and I'm not going to operate outside company policy." It was the easiest decision I've made in a long time.

So maybe this Pinkerton guy is like some of the investigators I worked with... armed, but 'unofficially'.
          Last edited by Ratatatat; 10-13-2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Sounds entirely plausible...

Comment

• Aidokea
              Aidokea commented
              Editing a comment
              ...but unarmed security with no uniform? Who does that?

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post

Ya know, something just doesn't seem right about this whole thing....

Why would a local news station hire a security guy who was unlicensed and had neither a LE or mil background?

Why would Pinkerton's (supposedly the premier private security firm) subcontract an unlicensed guard with a history of leftist activism?

Why would a Denver Post photographer take a frame by frame sequence of his interactions?

Is it just me or does this situation not pass the smell test??

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...full-sequence/
            A “news” station hires an unlicensed security guard with zero experience in the field. They are then seen collaborating with a known Antifa/BLM agitator right before the incident which the unlicensed security guard murdered a guy that the agitator was attempting to get a rise out of.

Can you say gross negligence..

Comment

• Exbpa340
              Exbpa340 commented
              Editing a comment
              An additional statement from 9NEWS management was released Tuesday:
              "As stated yesterday, 9NEWS does not contract directly with individual security personnel. 9NEWS contracted with Pinkerton and had directed that security guards accompanying our personnel not be armed. None of 9NEWS’ crew accompanied by Mr. Dolloff on Saturday were aware that he was armed.”

Looks like the shooting was captured on Denver’s Halo Camera system..

Here’s part of the affidavit.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
            Pinkerton's has an opening in Denver....

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...c-center-park/
            As I posted in a previous response.............................I lasted 10 days in private security .
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

As I posted in a previous response.............................I lasted 10 days in private security .
              I lasted two days. I didn't mind answering to bosses younger than me, but when they're young, stupid, and have an attitude, I could only tell them to f*ck off.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post

I lasted two days. I didn't mind answering to bosses younger than me, but when they're young, stupid, and have an attitude, I could only tell them to f*ck off.
                Yes and having been a supervisor for 15 yrs, I couldn't take working for one that was not only stupid but an idiot to boot.

When he started ridiculing me in front of other employees for making a rookie mistake I lost all respect. & that was just the beginning
                I actually told the manager that they couldn't pay me enough to work for them. I saw a letter from the company about a professional handgun permit for one of their employees a couple months ago and the idiot supervisor is now the manager.................So I really did make the correct decision

One of my old friends who started in LE about the same time I did retired last year..................He went to work for the company that handles Highway Helper duties for the Iowa DOT. He lasted about 2 hours. I haven't asked him exactly what happened but he posted that there was no way in hell he was going to be treated like that
                Last edited by Iowa #1603; 10-14-2020, 11:43 AM.
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• GoldBadge
                  GoldBadge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We’ve worked too hard for too long to put up with that. I’d sooner stay home and basket weave (which I have no idea of how to do).

• Iowa #1603
                  Iowa #1603 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea ! I work because I want to., not because I NEED to

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I am 'unemployable' from this point on, at least for a real job:

-My BS meter needle goes into the red zone faster than a puck on ice
                -I take too long getting ready in the mornings now
                -I have no patience for the public (especially these days)
                -My blood pressure has dropped to 110/70, thanks to no stress and daily exercise (which I'd probably have to give up)
                -I enjoy being home and not worrying about getting caught in the middle of any boogaloo nonsense (if such were to happen here shortly)

I've tried a handful of different retirement hustles, and only one has worked out. Surveillance work was miserable. I almost got hired by a marina driving boats to new buyers, but decided no when they wanted me to spend an hour providing "excellent customer service" with the belief that "when they want to buy their next boat, they'll remember it" but the reality is new boat owners just want the driver to drop off their new toy and leave. I interviewed for a customer service job and said I wanted a starting salary of $75K knowing they were at $60K and shed no tears when they gave the job to someone willing to work for $60K. The job I have is only a 4-5 days a month and covers my beer and lottery costs. I have become one of those guys.....

Comment

• Iowa #1603
                  Iowa #1603 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yesterday was a challenging day

One of the duties now is checking temperatures on people entering the court house. We use a temporal scan thermometer.

A younger female refused to have her temp read from the forehead. She insisted her doctor told her NOT to do this because the "lazer" is dangerous to her brain.

NO amount of talking would convince her that her doctor was wrong and that I would not use the thermometer on her wrist. I explained that it was fine, if she didn't have her temperature taken correctly by our rules & directions from our County medical officials she would be denied entry into the facility .

She was talking over me and I was .......lets say raising my voice.....enough that one of the deputies came out and attempted to calm her down. It didn't work

She finally said "just do it I have to get my license"

She was scanned and entered.

Yes, my patience with the pubic is kinda sorta short

• westside popo
                  westside popo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Apparently you have more patient then I. I would told her to kick rocks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5631 users online. 345 members and 5286 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X