Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the coolest light bar you have seen?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the coolest light bar you have seen?

If you were able to choose whatever light bar you wanted for your patrol car what would you pick? The best one I have seen so far is the Blade by Tomar.

http://www.tomar.com/video/blade-video2.html

The one that you just posted...cherries and berries disco fever, baby!
    "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

I about got clipped a few times and people said "It's hard to see you." I'd have to beat their butts if they don't see this light bar.
      I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

I always liked the Federal Aerodynic, but the Jetsonic was pretty cool, too.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

federal

The federal legend is an awesome lightbar. Great patterns and insanly bright.

Comment

Federal Signal's Arjent is pretty sweet, especially with the upgrade takedown and alley lights.

I remember reading somewhere that the Whelen LED's are the brightest of the available LED's. The lowprofile Whelens are pretty popular around here, not bad looking.
            Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

We use the Whelen LED light bar that thing is as bright as fire and just a little less brighter then a flare.

People see that thing from a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by LATIN COP
                We use the Whelen LED light bar that thing is as bright as fire and just a little less brighter then a flare.

People see that thing from a mile away.
                I assume you're talking about the Liberty? Every patrol car here is outfitted with them, they're bright as hell. Like you said, you can literally see them from a mile away. I even prefer them over Tomar Blades, they are brighter if I recall.
                Here's a video of the Whelen Liberty.

Comment

Whelen Liberty is my favorite lightbar

I always thought the Whelen "Hi-rise" was an interesting lightbar as well

My favorite of all time would probably be the Whelen Fast-trax system

Comment

I like the Whelen Liberty on the car I use

Comment

I have a 911EP, very thin and bright and has a console mounted switch to change flash patterns. Also has directional rears.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The coolest lightbar is the one I will have on my new squad if the guy ever gets the doggone thing put togethor!
                        It's an led and I have seen it in action on the other cars that just came in. It is sweet. Not sure what the brand name is but I will post it when I pick up my ride. Hopefully it will be done in the next few days. Realistically it wont be done til my 10-42 time on thursday morning. That is when I start my 3 days off.
                        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3951 users online. 231 members and 3720 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X