Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you carry off duty

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike G from NC
    replied
    G27 in a Don Hume IWB

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah
    replied
    S&W 638 is one of my favorites..

    Leave a comment:


  • scucmd
    replied
    Kimber Tac Pro II

    I have to agree with other 1911 post; these are truely fine devices......

    Leave a comment:


  • pulicords
    replied
    Originally posted by Retired Chief View Post
    Star P.D. in .45 A.C.P. About the size of a Walther PPK with a LOT more punch.
    Those are great little guns! I carried one in the late 70s, early 80s. More dependable and at least as accurate as any (factory) Colt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • billtex213
    replied
    The fannypack usually goes under the front seat when travelling or around my waist at the Jersey Shore!

    Leave a comment:


  • DrPePPer
    replied
    Glock 27 in a Fist-inc IWB #6, extra mag

    Leave a comment:


  • fyrdog
    replied
    Off duty, I carry either a S&W 640, model 10, model 66, or my 3914. As for reloads, with the revolevers I carry two speed strips, or one spare mag for the 3914. The three full size guns ride in identical Stong pancake rigs, the 640rides in my front pocket in a UM pocket holster, or in a Galco shoulder rig.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenW.
    replied
    PHP Code:
    Bianchi KO fannypack

    Please tell me you only wear it to theme parks or other outdoor outings...

    Leave a comment:


  • billtex213
    replied
    S&W model 60 (Pachmyr American Legend grips) with Winchester Silvertip .357mag (1 xtra speedloader), in a DeSantis Viper or Scabard, or Bianchi KO fannypack.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOGSOT
    replied
    I used to carry a Bersa Thunder .380 but traded it for a model 23 glock. I love my G23. Fobus paddle holster. On ocassion I'll carry an extra mag, but usually don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Retired Chief
    replied
    Star P.D. in .45 A.C.P. About the size of a Walther PPK with a LOT more punch.

    Leave a comment:


  • irishdep
    replied
    Glock 23 .40 cal in the waistband.

    Leave a comment:


  • 11b101abn
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog1097 View Post
    Leave it to another Screaming Eagle to hit the nail on the head. Airborne, All The Way!



    No Slack!

    Leave a comment:


  • GCPD0171
    replied
    Glock 27. 95% of the time its carried in a Galco IWB. The other 5% its in a G&G ankle holster (same holster used on duty as back up).

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazin413
    replied
    I went to Laughlin for the River Run last weekend and carried a spare mag and a pair of flex cuffs. I norbally don't but I figured "what the hell."

    The only reason I carried the flex cuffs is because I had two other boys in blue with me. I wouldn't think of using them alone

    Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3810 users online. 249 members and 3561 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X