Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Shot View Post
    .45 S&W air weight hammerless
    No such thing last i checked. Post a link/pic.

Comment

I went to Laughlin for the River Run last weekend and carried a spare mag and a pair of flex cuffs. I norbally don't but I figured "what the hell."

The only reason I carried the flex cuffs is because I had two other boys in blue with me. I wouldn't think of using them alone

Comment

Glock 27. 95% of the time its carried in a Galco IWB. The other 5% its in a G&G ankle holster (same holster used on duty as back up).

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog1097 View Post
          Leave it to another Screaming Eagle to hit the nail on the head. Airborne, All The Way!

No Slack!

Comment

Glock 23 .40 cal in the waistband.
            "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Star P.D. in .45 A.C.P. About the size of a Walther PPK with a LOT more punch.

Comment

I used to carry a Bersa Thunder .380 but traded it for a model 23 glock. I love my G23. Fobus paddle holster. On ocassion I'll carry an extra mag, but usually don't.
                The views I share are my own, and do not represent the opinions of my employing agency.

Comment

S&W model 60 (Pachmyr American Legend grips) with Winchester Silvertip .357mag (1 xtra speedloader), in a DeSantis Viper or Scabard, or Bianchi KO fannypack.
                  "Don't mistake my kindness, for weakness"

Comment

PHP Code:
                    Bianchi KO fannypack

Please tell me you only wear it to theme parks or other outdoor outings...
                    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Off duty, I carry either a S&W 640, model 10, model 66, or my 3914. As for reloads, with the revolevers I carry two speed strips, or one spare mag for the 3914. The three full size guns ride in identical Stong pancake rigs, the 640rides in my front pocket in a UM pocket holster, or in a Galco shoulder rig.
                      Forti Fors Bona

Comment

Glock 27 in a Fist-inc IWB #6, extra mag

Comment

The fannypack usually goes under the front seat when travelling or around my waist at the Jersey Shore!
                          "Don't mistake my kindness, for weakness"

Comment

Originally posted by Retired Chief View Post
                            Star P.D. in .45 A.C.P. About the size of a Walther PPK with a LOT more punch.
                            Those are great little guns! I carried one in the late 70s, early 80s. More dependable and at least as accurate as any (factory) Colt!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Kimber Tac Pro II

I have to agree with other 1911 post; these are truely fine devices......

Comment

S&W 638 is one of my favorites..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3806 users online. 249 members and 3557 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X