• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same gun I carry on duty
    Ruger P345 two spare mags and my cell phone
    "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

In town, usually just a Kel-Tec P32. Traveling to another town (which I have to do even to go to Wal-Mart), I'll try to take my duty weapon, an XD.40, in a Yaqui slide holster, if clothes permit.

And a folding knife, weak side rear pocket. Always.
      If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Tec-9 or a Mac 10 depending how I am feeling...

OK...maybe just a g27 with a spare G22mag - they work in the 27, and if I am going to be carrying extra why not have 14 extra rounds instead of 8 or 9

Comment

Glock 27 Crossbreed IWB or S&W 642 with a clipdraw depending on the days attire.

Comment

P229 .357sig w/2 mags and a set of cuffs

Comment

Usually a couple bucks
              -Stay safe

Comment

Glock de jour in 40S&W, one extra mag.

Comment

I usually carry my Charter Arms undercover or my Steyr depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm going. If I'm going to the big city I carry my big gun S&W 4506 thats my duty weapon. Kind of bulky for off duty concealed carry.

Comment

A Glock 26
                    I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Comment

Glock 21, two spare mags, and cuffs.

Comment

Springfield Champion GI in either a Galco SOB or a Royal Guard IWB

Comment

KelTec P32

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog1097
                            Glock 21, two spare mags, and cuffs.
                            Don't you think you're "buffing out" a little with all that hardware? That's why it's called OFF-DUTY..if you gotta use an entire mag in an off-duty encounter, you got some serious problems..

Comment

Kimber TLE II with Milt Sparks IWB and one spare wilson 8rnd mag.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Nighthawk Custom GRP II (Commander sized .45), Sig-Sauer P245 (a "cut down" sized P220), or S&W 342 Centennial Airlite Ti (.38 hammerless). Always carry one spare reload on my person, OC and a cellphone. I leave a couple of reloads for each of the above handguns in the center console of my truck, so I can carry either w/o worrying about extra ammo. I also keep a couple of flexcuffs in the center console.
                                "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3846 users online. 251 members and 3595 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X