300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina Law Enforcement

I just recently came back from vacation. I went out ot visit my brother. He lives in Fuquay Varina. I believe that is the correct spelling. Anyway he was telling me how law enforcement community out there has gotten much bigger. My brother runs his own business out there and he does quite well. It seems as the economy surrounding and including Raleigh is just incredible. I just find it very interesting.

Just curious as to if any of you hard chargers work in that area. Wondering how it is going out there with such growth.
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

I lived in Fuquay-Varina from '84-'96. I live in Nashville now, but will always call F.V home. The economy is outstanding. The community is the friendliest I have ever seen in my years of moving around with the military, and the location is the best! (beach 90 minute drive/mountains 3.5 hr drive). I still visit family and friends there regularly and every time I go, I am tempted to relocate back home. I know a few LEO's in that area and they love it. However, it's not the small little town it was when I was out running the streets there. hehe
    LIfe's journey is not about arriving at the grave safely in one piece. Its about skidding in sideways at full speed shouting, "WOW what a ride!"

Comment

The Raleigh area has been growing by leaps and bounds over the last couple of decades. I live and work in the area (not Wake County) and I am very happy.

The only real down sides to being a cop in NC are the lack of unions in NC and the worthless court/sentencing system. Still, I'm here to stay after working as a police officer in Virginia for almost ten years.
      -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them"-Felix

Comment

I have to agree with Landric..... Here in North Carolina, there are no unions (or lack of), and at times you are able to see the effects from it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3769 users online. 304 members and 3465 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X