Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith and Wesson M&P model. The double lock doesn't require a key and can be manipulated by your fingers instead of trying to hunt for a keyhole or pushy pin.

Comment

Smith and Wesson M100-1 with the thumb lock. So easy.

Comment

My primary set of cuffs are Smith & Wesson M&P chain cuffs. These cuffs have the double locking lever which makes double locking ridiculously easy and convenience. No need to introduce a handcuff key after the application of the cuffs...simply just pull the lever and both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by J2H View Post
          I do like that Peerless comes in different colors (I carry a set of pink ones)
          A guy I work with has some lavender ones. When I asked him why he carried them he told me he never had to worry about anyone at work stealing them.

Comment

I have suggested to my son, who carries 2 pair of Peerless (1 issued, 1 his own), and some plasti-cuffs, to buy a set of motorcycle lock-ups (the store I work at retails the MasterLock brand) for the larger "clients" or to be used a ankle shackles.

I was too cheap to buy another metal pair to carry, beyond my 1 issued pair, but did carry plasti-cuffs.
            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
            "Smile" - no!

Comment

I would agree with you about the plasti-cuffs, however, they are against agency policy.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFDeputy17 View Post
                My primary set of cuffs are Smith & Wesson M&P chain cuffs. These cuffs have the double locking lever which makes double locking ridiculously easy and convenience. No need to introduce a handcuff key after the application of the cuffs...simply just pull the lever and both sides.
                This is what I carry and I can't imagine ever going back. More than once I've hooked a combative subjective and have had another officer remind me to double lock them. Nope, already done without the need of key sir!

Comment

Double post - sorry!
                  #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                  Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                  RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                  Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                  "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10877 users online. 471 members and 10406 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X