300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal defense

I am in texas. I am looking into TMPA and CLEAT. everything i am reading seems to be very similar. Any suggestions? Anyone had dealings with either one?
    "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
    1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

I'm a member of TMPA but I've never had to use them....could of used them in the past but I wasn't a member at the time. I have a buddy who uses CLEAT and seems to think highly of them over TMPA (and he was a 15 year member of TMPA). I don't remember his reasoning but you should do thorough research prior to making your decision.
    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Not Sure if it is available in your area, try PLEA....they have a web site. it is www.plea.net

Comment

I, along with other fellow officers are members of PLEA. Infact, a local PD here in Nebraska dropped their FOP membership and joined PLEA. The costs of the FOP got too high.

Comment

Don't know if PLEA is available in Texas...doesn't appear to be.

TMPA costs 23 bucks a month...has 1 million dollars worth of legal coverage...if your rep doesn't show up in 30 minutes after you call him/her you get $500 bucks in your pocket...they do salary surverys, and a host of other things.
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I have been a card carrying member of CLEAT since the day I stepped out of the academy. Compairing CLEAT to TMPA is like compairing Fords to Chevys. The most important thing is that you get on board with SOMEONE! Good luck in your choosing.
            "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." — Eddie Rickenbacker
            World War I hero

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3301 users online. 164 members and 3137 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X