300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firearms Policy

Looking to upgrade our ancient firearms policy and wanting to find out what others policies look like. If anyone is interested in sharing, you can contact me at joe.thomas@browncountytx.org

You probably want to delete the email addy from a public post. Offer to PM it, if someone wants direct contact
    You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

• HI629
      HI629 commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it interesting that the email addy is a “.org” versus a “.gov” like the greater majority of LE agencies across the country.

• Curt5811
      Curt5811 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unusual, maybe. My own agency had a .org website for years until they consolidated with other County departments with a .gov

• BaylorBearSW
      BaylorBearSW commented
      Editing a comment
      I work for a county in Texas and mine is also a .org; actually identical to that with the exception of the county name.

While some policies work just about anywhere, anything concerning use of force can vary with state law, state judicial precedent, and what federal court circuit you're in. Talk to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6764 users online. 213 members and 6551 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X