300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shift Briefing

We are supposed to do a shift briefing, but nothing is ever accomplished. It consists of guys meeting at the office at shift change checking their e-mails, voicemails, and "bitching." I actually wish we held a formal briefing. There is way too much information that is not passed from one shift to the next.

Comment

We have one per G.O.'s every shift- read complaint log- cover anything department related- and generally after the formal stuff we joke around- use it to gab a little share a couple funny stories- make any suggestions - ideal time to share any ideas- opportunity to change areas if everyone agrees- in general they are fairly informal which is how I want it. You dont know - it could be the last time we get to see someone on the shift. Guys seem pretty happy afterward too- and I can get an idea of whos in a good mood or not so I know who to look out for that day and maybe stave off any home related problems before they become work related problems.
      "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun. " Homer Simpson

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5745 users online. 338 members and 5407 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X