300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you keep in your car

So I will be getting a take home car soon. And it seems that everybody has what they would not leave home without. What do you keep in your car issued or not.

Change of clothes, uniform/tacital and gear t-shirts socks underwear maybe some food and water and a blanket. . Go to Walmart and buy a long plastic container they fit nice in Crown Vic's trunk.

Comment

Headache pills (whichever you prefer)
      hand towel (not for the lonely nights )
      hand cleaner
      water
      picture of family
      cup holder
      a pack of disposable pens (you want joe blow dirt bag signing his 5 citations with your pen?...I think not!...plus he gets a parting gift for his trouble!)

I'm sure there's more that I'm missing, but all the other fine individuals here will fill in the gap!

Comment

Small sledge hammer
        Bolt cutters
        Pry bar
        an MRE
        Case of bottled water
        Jump-start pack
        Slim-Jims
        An old vest
        Blanket pilfered from an E.R. for those pesky naked mental patients
        etc, etc, etc.
        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

.223 Rifle, Shotgun, extra ammunition for rifle, shotgun & pistol, Prybar, x-tra change of uniform clothing, tactical gear, spare batteries, binoculars, x-tra report forms/citations, legal reference books, flex-cuffs, blankets....the list could go on and on!

My personal rule...If you think you may need it, put it in the car. It is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

Stay safe.
          "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who have died. Rather, we should thank God such men lived." ~ General George Patton

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is thus shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope." ~ Robert Kennedy

Comment

TRUNK:
            AED
            QuickClot
            blanket
            change of clothes (not police uniform)
            Wet Tire Shine
            large towel
            rubbing compound (helps to get rid of those pesky scratches that suddenly appear)
            Traffic Law book
            Criminal Law book
            Radar School book
            2 Teddy Bears (no kiddin.. really helps when dealing with crumb crunchers)
            First Aid kit (civilian bandaids)
            Flex-Cuffs
            new pack of notepads
            20 packs of black cat firecrackers I confiscated and forgot to turn in.

INSIDE
            Ticket book
            warning book
            parking book
            accident book
            accordian folder for: statements, tow sheets, vehicle deposition, etc.
            2 liters of water
            2 cans of tobacco
            "The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat." - Beavis

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4973 users online. 306 members and 4667 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X