300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Gang Sign

I was told yesterday by a C/O that the hand sign below is being used by Police. They give it back to the "residents" of the jail when they flash their signs. It denotes the triple tap.

"Two in the body & one in the Head"

Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
    Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

I gotta use that one when the bloods' on the corner wanna throw their signs up!!

Comment

Why would a cop throw a sign, any sign, back up at a thug?
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

'Cause they can...........

Comment

While I think that the idea is funny, I would not play like the thugs ..... cause I am not one of them.
          "Socrates was a philosopher. He talked a lot. They killed him." unknown to me.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Comment

This might be an urban myth, but I was told by a fellow attendee at a police training conference in California that the deputies from a certain LASD substation had their own "gang sign," and in some cases tattoos on the web of their hands, between the thumb and forefinger.
            Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Dees
              This might be an urban myth, but I was told by a fellow attendee at a police training conference in California that the deputies from a certain LASD substation had their own "gang sign," and in some cases tattoos on the web of their hands, between the thumb and forefinger.

How totally sad......

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop
                'Cause they can...........
                I see, tit for tat eh? They throw it up, you throw it up? You get flipped off, flip them off ? They tell you to f*** off, you tell them to f*** off? As LEO's, I thought we were better than that
                "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Dees

Not a gang sign. All of our stations have their own identifier or a station tat. Station pride. Not a big deal or secret.

Comment

While the idea of throwing up a sign is funny, and can be used goofing off with your partners out of public view, I think throwing it out in public enforces the message that many gangsters already have, that the cops are just another gang to fight.

As for the LASD, there is not one single documented shred of evidence that exists that any particular stations have their own tattoo. And if asked, I've never seen one and I don't have one. Maybe.

EDJ
                    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Da POPO ......... Biggest Gang in the US of A.
                      Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
                      Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

I was taught that 'sign' by a Tx DPS Trooper while I was attending the academy at the Barracks.

Here's the quote he gave me to go along with it: Two to the body, one to the head, keeps me safe, makes him dead.

Never forgot that one.
                        Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

um...imitate ridiculous gang rituals out in public no thanks, I would as a joke do it with fellow officers in the locker room.
                          I Peter 2:13 “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (14) Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.” Visit 10-4 Ministries

Comment

For my last few years on the job I shaved my head, except for WHP on the back of my head, for which, my wife even bought some aristic hair clippers (small).

Sometimes you just have to come up with your own fun.
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I've heard of officers down here in Florida doing a similar sign except that they touch their chest with the two fingers, then touch their forehead with the one finger. Meaning it the same "two in the chest, one in the head".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3492 users online. 167 members and 3325 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X