300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Att NY Officers:

Today I observed something which made my spider sense tingle just a bit, thought I'd post it here in hopes someone may know something or know where to search for more info.

At a McDonald's in Greenville NC I witnessed a middle aged white male with a black female approx 13 years old. They left in a burgundy Toyota Avalon bearing NY registration DRU-2686.

Obviously this wasn't his daughter and she did appear nervous. Nothing more too it than that, but I've learned to put a bit of faith into my spider sense over the years. Thought I'd post here in case someone knows of a missing teen from the NY area traveling in this vehicle.
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Ummm... Not trying to be a smart *** or anything but if you were on duty why didn't you stop this suspicious vehicle and ID'em?

If not on duty call your 911 dispatch or another officer to make the stop for you?

"I neither approve or blame. I merely relate."- Voltaire

Comment

I'm a correctional officer, not a police officer. They had done nothing to warrant a 911 call. It just appeared to be a unusual situation.
      Be sure you're right, then go ahead
      Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
      If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

That's why we have the great thing we call the STOP, QUESTION and possible FRISK...or the UF 250 for us new yorkers...you're in the LE field..toss (frisk) that dude!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3838 users online. 221 members and 3617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X