X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland OR Mayor defers to ACLU instead of County DA and DOJ

This trend in Portland is scary.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...plan_to_w.html

I guess the mayor and his *** clown friends at the ACLU have never heard of the 5th and 14th amendments. Or Garrity rights. Luckily this will not stand up in court. But every cop who works for that city needs to find new employment ASAP. Let the ACLU that spineless POS mayor protect the idiots who elected him.
    Last edited by SHU; 08-09-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

ooops. double post

Comment

Me thinks the U S Supreme Court will have a say in this.................oh wait.....They already have Garrity v. New Jersey, 385 U.S. 493 (1967),
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

People get the government they deserve. The dumb*** millennials and snowflakes who voted in this mayor and city government will get exactly the type of Police Department they deserve.

Comment

• reils49
            reils49 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps they're just unique people, that you don't understand?

So, if you're a Portland officer, just invoke your 5th and get an attorney. A city like Portland is going to fire you no matter what. Or, let them violate your constitutional rights and go after your 6 figure payday.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Full employment for lawyers.
            Last edited by Seventy2002; 08-13-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
              So, if you're a Portland officer, just invoke your 5th and get an attorney. A city like Portland is going to fire you no matter what. Or, let them violate your constitutional rights and go after your 6 figure payday.
              Problem with that is you have to wait for the civil trial to pay off. In the meantime you can't meet your obligations and you go bankrupt.
              Last edited by SHU; 08-15-2017, 11:02 PM. Reason: My tapeworm told me too.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10512 users online. 418 members and 10094 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X