300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle in Court

Recently, I located an occupied stolen vehicle. We charged the driver, as well as the passenger, for Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle. Our reasoning for charging the passenger was because he had the key fob to the vehicle around his neck (2015 Dodge Challenger with push start). Will this stand in court?

What did he say when you interviewed him? Did the DA file on him?
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

How did you articulate possession in the complaint?
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by trappd10 View Post
        Recently, I located an occupied stolen vehicle. We charged the driver, as well as the passenger, for Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle. Our reasoning for charging the passenger was because he had the key fob to the vehicle around his neck (2015 Dodge Challenger with push start). Will this stand in court?
        It is going to depend on your state laws --------BUT more importantly on your prosecutor .
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Assuming they both lawyered up, I think you were right to charge both. Let one flip on the other when the heat gets turned up.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8725 users online. 412 members and 8313 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X