300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best nylon duty belt to buy?

I am debating whether to buy either blackhawk or bianchi? Just wanted to hear some opinions on which is better and why?

Bianchi belts are fairly thick. When you double them over to set up the belt, you may have issues positioning pouches near the buckle. They are good quality.
    John from Maryland

Comment

Bianchi accumold belt for nylon. Don't get the patroltek garbage.
      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I bought a Taser cartridge pouch from Blackhawk. Top quality stuff.

When I made the switch to nylon from my comfy old leather gear, I bought a bunch of pieces from "Tactical Tailor", through LAPG. I wanted the color and stitching to match. Big mistake. The only piece I really like is the suspenders. They're awesome. Super comfortable. The rest of it ranges from 'so-so' to 'junk'.
        When the manure hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed.

Comment

The blackhawk nylon duty belts are garbage. My job will give me blackhawk nylon duty belts and other nylon gear for free, but I pay for Bianchi accumold gear out of my own pocket. And I'm cheap.

Comment

Top quality stuff.
            Bull. Chit.

Bianchi Accumold.

Buy once, cry once.
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

No complaints with my Bianchi gear that I've had for at least 5 years.
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I've used accumold elite for several years and I love it, never going back to leather
                In Valor there is hope

Comment

Bianchi Accumold

ETA: Didn't realize i'd already replied... oh well, it bears saying twice.
                  "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Bianchi Accumold or Safariland. My Blackhawk gear fell apart, tore up my 5.11 Tactical gear and had mixed results with the other “low bid” stuff I got OTJ.
                    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Ares Gear or Volund Gear...Accumold isn't horrible.

Comment

Another vote for Bianchi Accumold/Accumold Elite! There is, however, validity to John from Maryland's comment regarding the positioning of pouches near the buckle. I haven't had too much of an issue with it, however, as you can fold the excess portion of belt over the pouch loop instead of trying to thread the loop through both the primary belt section and the excess portion... if that makes any sense.

Comment

We're issued Bianchi belts but I don't think they're the Accumold ones. They're pretty decent but as mentioned already it can be a bit harder to have pouches and belt keepers right up to the buckle because of how the belt folds in on itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                            Ares Gear
                            +1 for Ares Gear.
                            Everyone thinking Bianchi is the greatest has never tried Ares.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13913 users online. 501 members and 13412 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X