X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Irvine cop ejaculates on a motorist but escapes criminal liability

Check it out here:

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/il...park-ed/26661/
    Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
    Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Did he manage to squirt her thing his thing in his pants? Probably not, so it must have been out...why was it out?
    Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Originally posted by NSAPoland
      Did he manage to squirt her thing his thing in his pants? Probably not, so it must have been out...why was it out?
      I would put "Learn to read" on the top of your list.
      Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
      Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

Now thats what I call a sticky situation!
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Horrible doesnt begin to describe it! Its police officers who do things like this, that give us all a bad name. He should have been fired and convicted. I also dont buy the woman's "innocent/powerless victim" story, she needs to clean up her life too.
          Last edited by Silvershield; 03-09-2007, 09:45 AM. Reason: Additional notes
          I Peter 2:13 “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (14) Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.” Visit 10-4 Ministries

Comment

OOopppsss. Can the sucker, no excuse for that.
            Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

"He accused her of purposefully “weakening” Park so that he became “a man,” not a cop during the traffic stop"

For an agency who's top step cops make near 80k per year, and require a college degree, this guy wasn't too bright. The "I'm just a weak/stupid man" defense wins again
              Last edited by exComptonCop; 03-09-2007, 12:04 PM.
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

First off, this is by far the most unusual thread title I have read in a log time. There was no way I wasn't checking out this thread.

Sounds like this was enivtiable giving this cops behavior. At least he's not a cop anymore. That being said, I have had females, even strippers, hint at sexual favors for inaction on my part. I then throw the book at them.
                Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershield
                  Horrible doesnt begin to describe it! Its police officers who do things like this, that give us all a bad name. He should have been fired and convicted. I also dont buy the woman's "innocent/powerless victim" story, she needs to clean up her life too.
                  Exactly. There are people across this nation dying to become cops, waiting on lists and many may never get a chance...then idiots like this guy get hired and acts up. No wonder people dont trust the police now days. What a waste. Yeah, Im sure he "forced" her to do what she did. She saw the light and was after the quick PD lawsuit to go up her nose.
                  And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

His defense was "O...I...just cant.... resist pulling my pee-pee out and .....OOOOOOOOAAAAAA......that was your fault!"

Comment

Originally posted by 10-97UPD
                      Exactly. There are people across this nation dying to become cops, waiting on lists and many may never get a chance...then idiots like this guy get hired and acts up. No wonder people dont trust the police now days. What a waste. Yeah, Im sure he "forced" her to do what she did. She saw the light and was after the quick PD lawsuit to go up her nose.

Police Departments like every other occupation, do not employ robots- there will always be stories of cops who screw up. The police should be held to a higher standard but it's unfair for public at large to judge the entire profession based on one nutjob.
                      Last edited by BrickCop; 03-09-2007, 05:38 PM.
                      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                        Police Departments like every other occupation, do not employ robots- there will always be stories of cops who screw up. The police should be held to a higher standard but it's unfair for public at large to judge the entire profession based on one nutjob.
                        I agree..but isnt just one. It seems like officers are getting caught in unethical incidents often which doesnt help any of us. Granted there are a few bad apples everywhere but you dont hear about the goods ones. The bad ones draw the attention.
                        And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-97UPD
                          I agree..but isnt just one. It seems like officers are getting caught in unethical incidents often which doesnt help any of us. Granted there are a few bad apples everywhere but you dont hear about the goods ones. The bad ones draw the attention.

That's the way it is and that's the way it will always be. We all know it comes with the job. No one should be happy about the screw ups but I'm not losing any sleep if a Joe Public is dumb enough to think we're all like that.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Holy Cow Batman!!!

Comment

He should be in jail, the jury dropped the ball on that one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3641 users online. 196 members and 3445 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X