X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metro174
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2000

Unhappy Polictician

This City Councilman got a break, yet he isn't happy. If he had been outside of Baltimore City where agencies are much more traffic oriented, off to jail he'd have gone. The BPD officer is lucky to have the body cam.

A police body camera captured the encounter of a Baltimore City councilman who was pulled over in a traffic stop.
    In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.
  • Iowa #1603
    Senior Veteran
    • Aug 2007

I know of agencies where that video would get the officer brought up on charges for NOT calling for a DUI trained officer.
    I DON'T ALWAYS LIKE BEING A RETIRED POLICE OFFICER .......Oh who the hell am I kiddingI LOVE IT. Stay safe my friends

Comment

• reils49
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2006

"Oh you're a councilman? Alright Mr. Councilman, step out of the vehicle please. Can you see the tip of my pen?.........."

And why wouldn't you want to bag this guy? He sounds like a ******.
      Last edited by reils49; 02-26-2017, 07:52 AM.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• JKrugger
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2014

In the span of one month, one of our officers charged a Town Councilman and the daughter of one of the largest business owners in town for DWI. Both plead guilty thanks to video and extremely detailed reports, but the town council meeting the next month with a swearing in for a couple new officers was kinda awkward.

Comment

• DD312
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Iowa #1603
          I know of agencies where that video would get the officer brought up on charges for NOT calling for a DUI trained officer.
          Not to mention that the officer thinks he's DUI, and still instructs him to drive the car and park it before getting a ride. I won't even let a suspended/revoked/no DL drive after I'm aware of their status. If you think he shouldn't be driving, don't tell him to go park the car, it can wait until his ride shows up.

Comment

• Metro174
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2000

Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            I could see that happening in my agency and others.
            In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20916 users online. 58 members and 20858 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...