Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things might change a bit in the near future.
    Good luck. I was in a bad mood and being snarky but seriously if I were you I'd have to ask: Exactly what IS my job, anyway?
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post

Good luck. I was in a bad mood and being snarky but seriously if I were you I'd have to ask: Exactly what IS my job, anyway?

Oh don't worry I have asked that question on multiple occasions and the answer is usually: 'we're just worried about your safety'

Comment

If they were really worried about your safety they'd let you work from home.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

From page 4 of this gem:

b. Warning shots are inherently dangerous. Therefore, a warning shot must have a defined target and shall not be fired unless
          (1) the use of deadly force is justified;

If the use of deadly force is justified, why the hell would anybody fire a warning shot into anything but center mass of the threat?
          Whoever wrote this spent their entire career hiding inside the station.

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
            If the use of deadly force is justified, why the hell would anybody fire a warning shot into anything but center mass of the threat?
            Whoever wrote this spent their entire career hiding inside the station.
            EXACTLY! More out-of-touch administrators (politicians) writing policy.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

The only thing I really have an issue with is the shooting at and from cars policy.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10641 users online. 483 members and 10158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X