300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Police Think About Their Jobs

Majorities of police officers say that recent high-profile encounters between black citizens and police have made their jobs riskier and left many officers

I like my job, but do woish I was out in the civilian world. But I feel much safer being a cop on post.
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    Department of the Army Police Officer (0083-06)

Comment

I am more concerned about some corrupt politician trying to put me in jail for some racial BS so they can get re-elected, than I am of any savage on the street.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
        I am more concerned about some corrupt politician trying to put me in jail for some racial BS so they can get re-elected, than I am of any savage on the street.
        ^^^This.

I still love the street. I still love mixing it up. What scares me is the media and the politics at hand.
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
          This has to be made a banner on this site.
          semper destravit

Comment

This job is on the level, kid. I know GoldBadge and Dino have heard that before.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I feel a lot different then when I started 6 years ago. That's all I'll say.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10505 users online. 493 members and 10012 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X