300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good free resource for reverse phone number searches

I just wanted to pass along something I found that is really cool and free. I just found an app called “Mr. Number” for iPhone and Android that allows you to block scam and spam calls based on a national group list. But the REALLY useful feature is that it will do reverse number searches in a snap. I have tested it out using numbers that inmates dialed from the jail, and it found names that I couldn’t identify using TLO or Facebook. I read the privacy policy and they pull numbers from a multitude of sources, including other users of the app, social media platforms, surveys, and other public record sources. I have it installed on my work phone. You cannot search by name, but if you see a number in a CDR, suspect's phone or jail phone list that is hard to pin down, it very well may show up as belonging to someone in Mr. Number. Obviously nothing is perfect, and if the number in question has never been input anywhere as belonging to someone, then it won’t work. Of course you would want to install it on a clean phone that points back to an official number and not your personal phone.
    Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12508 users online. 523 members and 11985 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X