Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C on max..window down..hence the left arm darker than the right...
    SURGEON GENERALS WARNING:
    IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED THAT ****ING OFF THE K9 UNIT CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH

Comment

Windows up, but that is because I work in the jail, If the windows were down I would have inmates jumping from the sixth floor (max security) by the hundreds! All kidding aside, I was taught in the academy to always drive with windows down, for calls for help, fights in progress, distant gun shots etc. But, living in Colorado, there are certain times in the year that driving with the windows down may get you a case of frost bite.

Comment

I couldn't resist..

At least half way down.

But never leave my arm hanging out the window.

I remember during defensive driving our instructor used to anounce over the radio to the guy hanging his arm out the window....

"Squad 834, stop your vehicle and get out......... grab the door..... shake it....."
        (had to make sure the door was on securely, ya know?)

It was his pet peeve. No arms out the window... it's okay if its down.. just, no arms out the window!!!!!!....
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I like the window down. If you roll both the driver side windows down there isn't any wind blowing in your face and there is no wind noise.

Comment

Yeah, I ride windows down and I agree with most all statements. There is one catch, I almost wrecked a 2002 Crown Vic the other night because my window was down. It seem that with I was checking a false alarm, several indigenous creatures in the state if Georgia flew into my vehicle while I was gone. When I got back to my vehicle, I responded to an officer who was on a traffic stop on my beat. While enroute, one of these big mothers crawled on the back of my neck, needless when I arrived at the traffic stop, I created a scene when I started to bash my mag-light throughout the passenger compartment trying to kill every GD Palmetto Bug that invaded my vehicle. The only good thing about this is that the vehicle I was driving was nt my regular beat car.

Comment

Fed's don't "Patrol"

I tried riding with the windows down on my Crown Vic one time with a fellow agent in the car while we were in a rough part of Charlotte on a case, but he got irate about it and said that fed's don't patrol and that we needed to roll the windows up...as in to heck with whatever is going on outside, it is not our JD to do anything and we don't have a legal duty to act. Personally it got me a little PO'd, but then again, it is a typical attitude among feds...
              Live your Tactics, Hope is NOT a method!

Comment

Windows always down. Come rain or come shine, the bad guys don't care...why should I? If the windows are up, how can you get in touch with the element you've chosen to work in?
                Brent

Comment

I agree with Drunkhunter..just enough to hear, but enough to be cool.....literally in 107 temps...
                  Brutality is when we hit back.
                  -Unknown Officer

Comment

Yeah Right

The other night Savannah was hit with some really bad thunder storms. When I came on duty, the rain had slackened a bit though it was still coming down. As a car passed me going in the opposite direction a hugh splash came into the open drivers side window. I thought about this post. Yeah right, it help tp have your window down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4348 users online. 264 members and 4084 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X