X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napstr
    replied
    Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
    I'd tell ya what I think, but then somebody would call me a profane name and I'd get banned again

Yeah, what the heck with that Garbageman?? Anyhow, you can always email me privately. Probably better too, as this section does get displayed on the web.

Leave a comment:

• croatian_cop
    replied
    Even one of my bosses drives his bike overspeeding and overtaking anywhere, making people complaining at every corner in the city....not a nice picture for an officer.

We're about 10-12 motorcycled officers, and noone is a member of the Blue Knights.

Leave a comment:

• Woofdog
    replied
    Blue Knights

Originally posted by croatian_cop View Post
    I'm a motorcycle cop in Croatia, not a member of any gang or club. We've got the "Blue Knights" here also, but when I see them acting like kids, some of them trying to look dangerous like those I took in, and noone of them rides a police bike, some of them just a few hours during summer....disgusting

I thought they'd be a upper step above, an good example to those kids that cause us major trouble on the streets, but I thought wrong...it's a shame

I can't speak for Croatia, but here in my part of the country, the Blue Knights are the good guys. Just a bunch of active and retired cops who like to ride off duty and support worthwhile charity causes. I consider several of them my friends, and they are definitely always on the right side of the law.

Leave a comment:

• Garbage Man
    replied
    I'd tell ya what I think, but then somebody would call me a profane name and I'd get banned again

Leave a comment:

• Napstr
    replied
    Wow!

Thanks SA13 for the info. It looks like I got out of that thread before the fireworks!!!!

Well, hopefully we can discuss things things here as this forum was intended, not insult one another.

Remember guys, we're ALL Police Officers here. We're an opinionated group, but in the end........we're all Police Officers who would be there in a minute for one another if an incident would arise!!

Be safe!

Leave a comment:

• Napstr
    replied
    Opinions vary.

Guys,

Look, alot of rumors and poor investigation has taken place over the years. There are some documented incidents of this and that on an isolated basis.

Delta, if you have some facts or current information, not hearsay, that you can share, it would be appreciated. Please email me privately as this is not is not the place to share this type of information.

Guys, the Wild Pigs MC went through a major transition over the years, especially since 2001. This is not an organization which grew over night like alot of the Public Safety Clubs. They remained but quite a few new clubs were born from a trademark dispute. These clubs were ALL started with ex Wild Pig Members.

Be safe and happy holidays!!
    Last edited by Napstr; 03-19-2008, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Delta784
    replied
    Originally posted by Napstr View Post
    You've got me laughing here Delta with your comment. Why are the Wild Pigs a disgrace and an embarrassment to my profession?????????
    Because at a recent cook-out for a "legitimate" MC, two groups who were invited guests were the Outlaws and the Wild Pigs. They were fraternizing and yukking it up together like long-lost buddies.

Leave a comment:

• croatian_cop
    replied
    I'm a motorcycle cop in Croatia, not a member of any gang or club. We've got the "Blue Knights" here also, but when I see them acting like kids, some of them trying to look dangerous like those I took in, and noone of them rides a police bike, some of them just a few hours during summer....disgusting

I thought they'd be a upper step above, an good example to those kids that cause us major trouble on the streets, but I thought wrong...it's a shame

Leave a comment:

• kannahspapa
    replied
    I've been a cop for the better part of 28 years, rode bikes since I've had a license, and mopeds before that. I've raced motocross, hare-scrambles, and trail biked for fun. I've riden with several, in groups, and alone. I've been to CMA functions, AMA, AHRMA, MOVMX, and other bike functions. I've preached sermons, performed weddings, funerals, and sang at revivals. I've known outlaw bikers, my oldest brother and several cousins rode in the cloven hoofs, and I've ministered to them, arrested when I had to. Throughout all of this I've found that one thing always sticks out....... OPINIONS VARY. Everyone has one and I have mine. As far as some of them being loud mouthed horses a****,whether cop or not, well we all come from the same human race. My 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• SA13
    replied
    Link to Recent Discussion of This Topic

Leave a comment:

• silasblack
    replied
    ^
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownDet
    replied
    Originally posted by IMachU View Post
    Oh, boy - here we go again.
    Man, oh man, ain't that the truth...

BTW, what do you guys think about writing other cops tickets? ROFLMAO

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, boy - here we go again.

Leave a comment:

• CruiserClass
    replied
    I've got nothing against those who want to be in one. It's not my cup of tea, though. While some of them are doubtlessly just social organizations and some provide a service to the community (specifically Patriot Guard), some are the "I'm different just like everybody else" excuse to play dress up and be a "biker."

I ride. A lot. 110 degrees or 20 degrees, a bit of rain or high winds, no problem. The only thing I won't ride on is ice and snow, and once I get a side car hack, that won't be a problem any longer.

No colors for me, now or ever. I don't dig group rides or poker runs or cruising the strip at 5 mph letting every one hear my pipes and admire my chrome and leathers. I like getting on my motorcycle and riding somewhere or nowhere at my pace and on my route.

Your milage may vary.

Leave a comment:

• DeputySC
    replied
    There is a local motorcycle club here called the blue knights. Its an organized group and they participate in all kinds of parades, fund raisers, ect. They look to be mainly retired or older cops. They dont ride the fast sport bikes or loud harleys. They mainly use those toned down comfort bikes. If you ever saw them, its the exact opposite of the hells angels. lol
    Last edited by DeputySC; 11-19-2007, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3337 users online. 166 members and 3171 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X