Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Gets Tazed For Not Having ID

http://break.com/index/student_gets_...having_id.html

I do love to see a spoiled, rich, snot nose college puke resist the police.
    "The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat." - Beavis

In the video, someone asked the police for his information. I wonder if he wanted to ask the officer out on a date.
    "The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat." - Beavis

Comment

Why is it they always ask for a badge number?

We have names, you know.

Comment

Student gets tazed

Proves once again the old adage. "Most people can only handle so much education".

Comment

I hate to have to quote from another Web site but I love this comment in relation to this video...

"They told that little college punk 114 times to stand up. He should not have been Tased 5 times, he should have been Tased 113 times.

Little snot nose, know it all, tree huggin', left wing, daddy's dime, silver spoon, wet behind the ears, no life experience, still on momma's t1t, PUNK A$S.

That brat and his "I want your badge number" lacrosse playing f@ggots need to get their narrow little a$ses in the military and learn some respect.

Pick up a rifle and fight for the freedom you so richly enjoy in your cushy little college library."
          Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

well said sarg...well said...although i think the ASPs wouldve been more satisfying in that situation...but then of course the video would get out and people would think that the police hate white people or something...

Comment

College Police Officers put up with so much crap. If these students were real friends they would have told the guy who was tasered to go along with the show.

Kills me when people get a kick out of asking badge numbers. What do they think? There is a use of force arrest and no report is going to be done? Shows just how smart they are.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146
                College Police Officers put up with so much crap.
                Ain't that the truth .

not to get all political, but ANY college environment is going to be very.....Liberal. Liberals tend to be less "pro cop" that conservatives IMO, they tend to want to find fault quickly. Most cops tend to be on the conservative side.

It can be a mine field. I'm a FTO at my Department and one of the things I tell recruits is "this ain't the streets, on the streets you might find that people are squeemish about you using force, here at the college you WILL find many people who are more than squeemish about you using force".

It just goes with the job.....

Comment

That video is great. I love the kids that say its an abuse of their power.
                  For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

I remember being in college once. I also remember showing up for football camp. While my college Dakota Weslyan Uni. didn't have campus police, one of the senior football players specifically told me don't mess with the Mitchell SD police dept. they will whip your a**. As most of them were ex-DWU football players and had no patience for our stupidity.
                    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Two things: First, many people like to make the Taser out to be a bad thing. IMHO, that is only because when an ASP, PR24 or good ‘ol fashion night stick was the predominate intermediate/non-lethal weapon of choice, everybody and their grandmother didn’t have a video camera.

There is nothing wrong with a video camera and nothing wrong with filming the police doing their job, but regardless of how justified an officer is to use a baton, striking someone with a stick ALWAYS looks bad on video. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it should not be done; it just does not look good to the average citizen and certainly not to a bunch of snotty liberal college kids. I know, I know, I don’t care either but they can make some noise.

When you see old riot videos from the 60s and cops were pelted with bricks and bottles, they decided, justifiably so, to use a baton. The tree huggers of yesterday are the thug huggers of today and always try to make those riots seem to be about police brutality rather than an attempt to quell a riot and make a lawful arrest.

Same thing with the Taser. If there weren’t so many videos of their use, there would not be such an uproar. Again, it just does not look good to zap someone and hear them yell in pain. (Well, ok, it looks good to me but you know what I mean )

Lastly, I almost wish the cops would have used OC. That would have messed up those punks’ library time for hours. Ok, maybe I’m just being mean....maybe not.
                      Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

Good for him getting tased. I tased a guy 3 days ago after a 5 mile vehicle pursuit and a short 50 yard foot pursuit. Boy does it feel good to get the bad guy.

Comment

THis is for the liberal I WANT YOUR BADGE NUMBERs and This is an ABUSE of Power whiners...

THE WHAAAAAMBULANCE
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

It is saturday morning and nbc morning show ripped big time on the police. and they only showed interviews with anti police students. i laughed my a## off when the one interview had a student saying the suspect did not resist at all. well according to our use of force scale, telling someone to get up and he refuses we are allowed to use oc and any means needed to gain compliance. gosh that couldnt had happened to a nicer student. i love that video.

Comment

Sheesh, I got inmates that whine better than that...
                              What a punk. The officers were completely professional, and gave the snot nose MANY chances to comply peacefully. Methinks someone was seriously playing for the camera, (why was a camera just happening to be in the library?), and this is another ploy for lawsuit $.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9697 users online. 412 members and 9285 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X