300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeen Ohio,Mayor Charged.Chief Fired

This doesn't surprise me at all. I worked for Aberdeen for three months and resigned. The prev Chief was charged and his son was charged with some serious crimes, the acting Chief well he was fired for many reasons and the Mayor well he thinks he is a cop. Now go to this link for all the goodies, go to search type in Aberdeen, and enjoy.
    http://www.maysville-online.com/
    Last edited by ofcp2; 10-13-2006, 10:23 AM.
    Follow me!

Let your conscience be your guide!

Go here also.
    http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main....ctionID=83&S=1
    Follow me!

Comment

I would like your thoughts on this sad little town on the Ohio river.
      These poor folks have been through alot, and now find themselves cop-less, again.
      Follow me!

Comment

Every time I read an article with a name like "Gary Hafer Jr" in it, I think, "There's another dad who now thinks it was a mistake to name the kid 'Junior'."
        “Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns”
        -Mitch Ratcliffe

Comment

Wow,I thought this would get more response.
          No input on this topic.
          Follow me!

Comment

I see they vaguely mention that all three were charged with stealing from the village but didn't really go into it. As for the sexual misconduct, you don't really have to elaborate on that. And now they (the Hafer family) can't be found? Wow....doesn't Ohio have anything about nepotism laws?
            I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

The "acting Chief" was fired from two previous LE jobs and someone hired him for a third and then made him an "acting Chief"? Anyone else surprised by teh results?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. one
                The "acting Chief" was fired from two previous LE jobs and someone hired him for a third and then made him an "acting Chief"? Anyone else surprised by teh results?
                He has been fired from every police dept he has worked for and filed law suits against every dept. Mr. Euton has now field suit against Aberdeen.
                Follow me!

Comment

If that guy is a LT with a Ohio PD, why in the heck is he living down near my neck of the woods?
                  You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSPTAC
                    If that guy is a LT with a Ohio PD, why in the heck is he living down near my neck of the woods?
                    Euton lives in Georgetown, Ohio. The Hafers are from VA.I believe.maybe WVA.
                    Follow me!

Comment

Originally posted by ofcp2
                      The Hafers are from VA.I believe.maybe WVA.
                      Yeah, it said he was from Marion, VA. I just couldn't understand how he was a LT with an Ohio department and living in VA...did he resign before being charged?

Of course Marion, VA has one of our mental prisions...at least he would fit in!!
                      You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSPTAC
                        Yeah, it said he was from Marion, VA. I just couldn't understand how he was a LT with an Ohio department and living in VA...did he resign before being charged?

Of course Marion, VA has one of our mental prisions...at least he would fit in!!
                        Hafer never got an Ohio DL, he was living back and forth at two different residences, Hafer Jr is charged with the most severe crime of rape.The third officer just last week had his charges dropped , he turned state evidence against his pals. Clark Gast will not go to jail.Aberdeen has been in the news for the past year, when I resigned in March I had been to a homocide in which I found the suspected murder weapon(Knife) then I located a box cutter used in a fel-assault. The media is eating Aberdeen up, now this last acting Chief has filed suit against Aberdeen. The drama continues.Film at 11.
                        Euton is accused of several charges from spending to much money to theft and so on.Do a google search type in Euton and spend hours reading.Neither Hafers resigned, they are still on the roster.
                        Follow me!

Comment

Charges dropped on Ofc. Gast
                          http://www.maysville-online.com/
                          Follow me!

Comment

Now get this more publicity in Aberdeen. The new acting Chief was made to step down because he has not finished the academy. Now some young kid that drives nearly 2 hours is the OIC. Follow this link.
                            http://www.maysville-online.com/arti...286council.txt
                            Follow me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3124 users online. 159 members and 2965 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X