300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Channel Fugitive Strike Force

Last night the Discovery Channel has a program entitled Fugitive Strike Force. I am just wondering if anybody saw this, and, if so, what did you think?

I saw it. Thought it was pretty entertaining. The task force portion was more entertaining then the bounty hunter part but maybe because I just thing bounty hunters are criminals with plastice badges. Besides that I would watch it again.

Comment

I think it's the Discovery Channel's upgraded response to Dog the bounty hunter. A&E made money off that, so Discovery can make money off the real deal. They have done it before, but never as a continuing series.
      "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

TNT tried it with that REALLY lame show "Wanted" with guy from Office Space. AFAIK it got cancelled. But I see another Office Space veteran just got a new show where he plays an FBI SA...

Comment

My favorite part about this show is when the Marshalls got called to a shooting in progress. Trying to clear traffic to get to the scene in a minivan and rush hour. Priceless.
          Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

I just caught the debut episode (thanks tivo!). It was fun to watch, I'll probably watch it again. SoCalFed, this isn't a scripted drama like Wanted, it's a COPS-style "documentary/reality" show following LVMPD SWAT, US Marshals, and bounty hunters.
            "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep." -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Comment

all i have to say is lvmpd's swat team kicks so much *SS.

Comment

edit: didnt realize this was in the LEO only forum sorry.
                Last edited by chbix; 10-06-2006, 02:17 PM.

Comment

edit.........
                  Last edited by chbix; 10-06-2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenheit
                    I just caught the debut episode (thanks tivo!). It was fun to watch, I'll probably watch it again. SoCalFed, this isn't a scripted drama like Wanted, it's a COPS-style "documentary/reality" show following LVMPD SWAT, US Marshals, and bounty hunters.
                    Just for info that's not LVMPD SWAT thats on that show. That is North Las Vegas SWAT. Two totally different departments.

Comment

At first, I was skeptical about it being a reenactment type show like that lameass Parco PI show. And that Dr. G show. You know...where they try to make it look like it's happening in real time, but it really isn't. But I think this one is real. I liked it too.

Comment

I watched both episodes so far.I liked them both.
                        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

I caught it on replay the other night. Both episodes. Pretty neat.

Yea, watching them run code in a minivan was awsome. When he stuck the light on the roof Starsky and Hutch style I couldn't help but laugh.
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i
                            When he stuck the light on the roof Starsky and Hutch style I couldn't help but laugh.
                            Ok good so I wasn’t the only one! HA!

Yeah the show was pretty good. A buddy of mine was over and had the remote all the way on the other side of the couch and turned it on. I wasn't about to get up off my lazy ***** and get the remote. At first I was thinking "Oh great, this should be interesting." But I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty cool show.
                            It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7602 users online. 299 members and 7303 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X