Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another responce for the glutton there regarding his tattoo remark.
    I'm a federal officer and i've got 10 tats. I dont have a low self esteem and i dont lack integrity.
    If you're an officer than you should maybe have a little more senes than to make such bogus remarks. get a grip

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
      Playing with female inmates boobs or worse.Also as stated in another thread,had a Undersheriff get fired for messing around with another deputies wife.Had a officer abduct his ex wife and rape her.

i know who the boobs one is and the undersheriff one but who did the rape/kidnapping? was that hcso or somewhere else?

Comment

• I took the place of a guy that was making up PC for DUI stops. He was trying to win some damn award for the most DUI's in a year. He also lied about when his daughter died so that he could take the day off. His credibity went to shi* so the chief dumped him. He was also caught riding around with his wife who was an uncertified deputy, signing citations as the second officer even though he was not a hired member of the S/O. During his super secret stint as a deputy he made up PC that ended up snagging an MIP party. Unforuntately for him one of the kids was the daughter of a state agency investigator who inturn started an investigation for impersonating an officer on the guy. The county attorneys office declined to file charges against the kids.

The guy had a serious little man big ego complex.
        Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
        I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
        Originally posted by weinerdog2000
        as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by HCSO511
          i know who the boobs one is and the undersheriff one but who did the rape/kidnapping? was that hcso or somewhere else?

WOW.........................

Comment

• Probation Officer here in Nor Cal. This guy wasn't crazy...just one sick puppy. Fellow officer three years ago was fired for having an on-duty affair with one of his dopers (hard core heroin slammer). She had a warrant for multiple violations of probation, he would use that as leverage..."I won't hook you if you meet me at the Motel 6 for a little..." She was nasty (HIV positive and Hep C), and he was married. Needless to say, he's no longer in law enforcement.

Comment

• This was actually on "Court TV". It was quite awhile before I came on the department.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in506715.shtml

BTW. I was about to get upset about Mr. Gluttony's comments on Tattoos and the Military in general, but then I realized I don't really give a ****. It's people who are willing to risk our lives in the defence of freedom who give him the ability to voice his opinion. Of course I am sure he didn't stop to think that a large percentage of them are tattooed. And yes, I have quite a few. It was a ritual ever time my butt made it back to American soil in one piece.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
              8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

• Well before I got on the job an officer was fired for having a drug smuggling ring. And about 2 years ago one officer was fired: He was DUI, hiding outside his estranged girlfriends house, then after she called the locals he took off on them, leading them on a brief chase, then foot chase, where they found him hiding in the bushes! I think it was all the suppliments he was using lol

Comment

• Shooting ourselves in the foot

Hey Folks,

I am new to these forums but not new to law enforcement and the stupid things cops all over the world can do. I see that only LEO's can post in this section but anyone can read them. Public opinion of the police is already low in many areas and there are already many grossly exaggerated (untrue) stories that the public use to destroy our credibility nevermind the ones posted here. We are doing the service an injustice here imo.

My point is....these stories are always going to be talked about cop to cop, in bars, police stations etc. Why would we want to broadcast them to the world? Learning about mistakes is important but cant we do this in a private part of the forum where only LEO's have access?

MODERATORS: Could we restrict this part of the forum to LEO members only?

Bill

Comment

• I cxan't think of my agency terminating too many people in the last 10 years or so. Normally they're allowed to resign so thay can get hired back as civilian employees.

We're expecting some terminations due to our new physical fitness policy. We've had 5 years to get ready for it, and now that it's policy, we still can't get everyone to pass it.
                    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBill
                      Hey Folks,

I am new to these forums but not new to law enforcement and the stupid things cops all over the world can do. I see that only LEO's can post in this section but anyone can read them. Public opinion of the police is already low in many areas and there are already many grossly exaggerated (untrue) stories that the public use to destroy our credibility nevermind the ones posted here. We are doing the service an injustice here imo.

My point is....these stories are always going to be talked about cop to cop, in bars, police stations etc. Why would we want to broadcast them to the world? Learning about mistakes is important but cant we do this in a private part of the forum where only LEO's have access?

MODERATORS: Could we restrict this part of the forum to LEO members only?

Bill
                      Good point but I don't think this forum has a restricted area where members are the only persons to see the information.

There is another forum in which I am a member that can restrict as you requested. Private message me for the URL if you want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Gluttony
                        I am very open-minded about those who were raised in backward cultures like Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississipi. I know these states are more or less isolated from polite society, so it is not the fault of the basically fine people who were raised there. The tattoo and cigarette issue was more addressed to people hwo should know better because they had the opportunity to go to decent schools
                        And no, I was never in the military. I would have joined if I thought if the mission of the military was to defend our freedom instead of doing Halibuton's bidding.

And what do you mean backward cultures. I am from Georgia and I would not consider myself isolated from polite society. Manners, respect, and ethics does not =backward cultures. Your comment is ignorant along with you Haliburtons comment. Says in your profile you have 25 years exp, you had plenty of time to join the military during Carters adminstration. It never ceases to amaze me how many liberals always have some lame excuse as to why the didnt serve in the military. Now Im not saying everyone should serve but dont use some bs excuse as to why you didnt. And before you ask yes I served, 8 yrs Marine Corp, and a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom.
                        Annoy a liberal use facts and logic

Liberalism, when hating America just isn't enough

Liberals, destroying freedom one Bill at a time

Obama the Change we can't afford

Comment

• This happened in Virginia when i was a kid, but there was a Deputy and his wife that use to keep their horse at my mom boarding stable, anyway he left his wife, come to find out it was a sixteen year old at the local high school, I believe he was a dare officer there, bought her a new mustang, the department found out and canned him. Of course this is a department that the Sheriff wife tried to apparently rob a bank. To this day, I believe he married that girl, dont know if he is a cop now.
                          Officer Schilling ]

Comment

• Stupid cops

What about an officer screwing in the back seat of the patrol car while on duty, then buying her beer at a local watering hole?. The fact that she was under 21 didn't faze this officer one bit. They fired her and let him resign.

Comment

• What did "they" fire her for?
                              You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by My Gluttony
                                But Bush and Cheney never set foot on a battlefiled
                                Bull****, dumbass. I was in Balad, Iraq when G.W. Bush set foot on Baghdad soil to celebrate Thanksgiving with the troops. How is that NOT a battlefield?????
                                MAC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14650 users online. 417 members and 14233 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X