300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by centurion229
    My LT had been screwing a dispatcher for years and one night she gets off her shift at 3 and me and my Sgt are out at a domestic call when our radios key open and we start hearing moaning that would make Jenna Jameson proud and we all knew the voice because we hear it everynight. So we turn off our radios and go about our business. Admin finds out and does an investigation and seizes the radio tapes for that night and the two only get 3 days off and got to pick them at that. I know its not a firing, but the look on the victim and suspects face at my call when the moaning came out over my mic was worth a million dollars. Guess it pays to have gold bars and dirt on all of your old buddies who are at the top.

YOU LIAR.....

NONE of you turned OFF your radios

Did you mean to say you turned UP your radios?

Comment

Originally posted by navycop04
      You SIR are a moron !!!! Keep Bashing the Military and all those hard working Sailors,Marines,Soldiers,Airman and Guardsman's. Working hard is working hard to insure YOUR FREEDOM AND SAFELY... If it wasn't for us and many others YOU !!!! wouldn't have the opportunity to sit at home and take BS on a LEO forum ....JEEZ YOUR A POS !!!!!!
      I said NOTHING anti military

What I say is PRO MILITARY

Am I the only one here who cares that draft-dodging chickenhawks like Bush and Cheney sit behind bullet-proof glass why they put our young soldiers in harms way for fun and profit?

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
        How about the (former) deputy in Virginia that was fired and successfully sued for pepper spraying and physically beating an audible alarm victim. Then he gets hired in another Virginia county and shoots himself, (for some assine reason, is there any other?) blames in on a minority suspect, which is subsequently proven to be a lie, resigns, and is lucky not to be arrested. Then, when he is finally not a cop (about time) he is arrested in another Virginia city after pulling over a real retired cop. Once again, the legal system opts for the easy route and dumps the charges.... and then he tries to sell the car he used to illegally impersonate a REAL police officer on a police website????
        Hey, you can't make this sh1t up. It was all in the media. References upon request. AND, you asked.
        All you real cops out there - Stay safe.
        That guy sounds like some of the people who post on this website

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
          That guy sounds like some of the people who post on this website
          He still thinks it's me. Because the person and I share the same name.

After the hanging chad thing in Florida, I don't find it hard to believe there's people who still can't imagine there's more than one John Jones, Robert Smith, or William Morris in this big old USA.

A third person sharing our same name is a high ranking supervisor at the local univeristy police department. He's a pretty good guy, just like me.

A fourth one sharing our same name works with a national intelligence agency.

A fifth one sharing our same name never pays his bills, because we all get phone calls from his bill collectors.

A sixth one sharing our same name does professional flooring. He has a pretty good business based on the volume of phone calls the rest of us get by accident from people looking for him.

A seventh one sharing our same name died a few years ago. When the obituary appeared in the newspaper a couple of cops thought they didn't have to worry about the lawsuits pending against them any longer. Ruined their day when they found out it wasn't the one suing them.

And the list goes on and on and on..........

Comment

Then, when he is finally not a cop (about time) he is arrested in another Virginia city after pulling over a real retired cop. Once again, the legal system opts for the easy route and dumps the charges.... and then he tries to sell the car he used to illegally impersonate a REAL police officer on a police website????
            You sound angry about something?

I am familiar with the case you speak of. It wasn't a retired cop. It was a person who had served 2 years as a cop back some 25 years ago. He had a wreck on a motorcycle and became a "disabled cop" if anything. On the other hand, the suspect they wrongfully arrested had been a deputy sheriff for almost 30 years. Let's see here..... victim 2 years as a police officer way back in the 80's.... suspect 30 years as a deputy sheriff. The media never gets their facts right, but in all fairness to them, the police agency did say the victim was a "retired cop" in their press release so as to sensationalize the event and excite the public. IMHO, the arresting agency knew they had arrested the wrong person by the time the press release was made. The arrest was made on Feb 18, 2005, but the press release wasn't made until Feb 25, 2005. They also knew or should have known that they had been given false and misleading information on the suspect by people with ulterior motives.

The victim had never properly been interviewed. At the conclusion of the victim's testimony at trial the arresting police agency knew things about the suspect they hadn't even extracted from the victim prior to the trial and during their investigation. (This is the same city that can't even find the person or persons who murdered the city sheriff's wife on December 5, 2003, if that tells you anything. )

When the current $4 million dollar lawsuits against the arresting officer and others finally gets before a jury in 2007 or 2008, you should come to Virginia, listen, and educate yourself.

I find it hilarious how "cops" worship every word in media reports when it suits their agenda. Any other time "cops" hate the media and claim they never get anything right.

Comment

HURRY UP!

Comment

Originally posted by SHERIFF
                You sound angry about something?

I am familiar with the case you speak of. It wasn't a retired cop. It was a person who had served 2 years as a cop back some 25 years ago. He had a wreck on a motorcycle and became a "disabled cop" if anything. On the other hand, the suspect they wrongfully arrested had been a deputy sheriff for almost 30 years. Let's see here..... victim 2 years as a police officer way back in the 80's.... suspect 30 years as a deputy sheriff. The media never gets their facts right, but in all fairness to them, the police agency did say the victim was a "retired cop" in their press release so as to sensationalize the event and excite the public. IMHO, the arresting agency knew they had arrested the wrong person by the time the press release was made. The arrest was made on Feb 18, 2005, but the press release wasn't made until Feb 25, 2005. They also knew or should have known that they had been given false and misleading information on the suspect by people with ulterior motives.

The victim had never properly been interviewed. At the conclusion of the victim's testimony at trial the arresting police agency knew things about the suspect they hadn't even extracted from the victim prior to the trial and during their investigation. (This is the same city that can't even find the person or persons who murdered the city sheriff's wife on December 5, 2003, if that tells you anything. )

When the current $4 million dollar lawsuits against the arresting officer and others finally gets before a jury in 2007 or 2008, you should come to Virginia, listen, and educate yourself.

I find it hilarious how "cops" worship every word in media reports when it suits their agenda. Any other time "cops" hate the media and claim they never get anything right.
                Oh, my goodness........

Comment

You might be retired by the time the lawsuits get before the jury, Mr Gluttony. You really should plan on coming and listening to them.

Comment

Not at all. I welcome your opinion regardless of your status. FYI, I lived in Virginia. Also, your posts are all over the place. That is like an open book to a trained investigator. That is the downside to an open, internet forum. It is entertainment venue to those who participate. I wish you no ill will.
                    A trained investigator knows not to believe everything they are told or read. You have included the deeds of least at three different people in your one quote below. Some true, some false.

But please please keep talking.

How about the (former) deputy in Virginia that was fired and successfully sued for pepper spraying and physically beating an audible alarm victim. Then he gets hired in another Virginia county and shoots himself, (for some assine reason, is there any other?) blames in on a minority suspect, which is subsequently proven to be a lie, resigns, and is lucky not to be arrested. Then, when he is finally not a cop (about time) he is arrested in another Virginia city after pulling over a real retired cop. Once again, the legal system opts for the easy route and dumps the charges.... and then he tries to sell the car he used to illegally impersonate a REAL police officer on a police website????
                    Hey, you can't make this sh1t up. It was all in the media. References upon request. AND, you asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHERIFF
                      You might be retired by the time the lawsuits get before the jury, Mr Gluttony. You really should plan on coming and listening to them.
                      Do you have any lnks to the media coverage?

Comment

• Originally posted by My Gluttony
                        Do you have any lnks to the media coverage?
                        Let's let So Fla Cop post the links.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHERIFF
                          Let's let So Fla Cop post the links.
                          Oh my goodness

Was the department you are suing dominated by Freemasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by So Fla Cop
                            Nice try. Have a good night.
                            But you said.....

It was all in the media. References upon request.
                            and

Your posts are all over the place. That is like an open book to a trained investigator.
                            I requested. But, I gather that in comparing links you determined all of the below quote wasn't the same person? Did a trained investigator finally help you figure this out?

Comment

I searched your subscribed threads, and then I did an internet search on the results.

BTW, this is all for fun, stop taking it so seriously. Nobody else does.
                              Fun? Does this include the part where you purport to
                              be a police officer and publicly called me a convicted felon?

You did this..... you did that.....
                              ...and yet you claim I am taking this stuff too serious?

Comment

Yes, this is the internet... You are just a screen name.
                                To all my friends who know me, I am not just a screen name. I have had a large handful from Virginia send Private Message and ask when and how I became a convicted felon..... after you claimed I was a convicted felon. It's not just the Internet.

I have never had so much as a parking ticket in my entire life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17953 users online. 478 members and 17475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X