300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeputySC
    If the Los Angeles Police Department wants to go into the airport and take all the bullcrap "i lost my luggage reports", "I see some middle easterns they might be terrorits", and "the plane is takeing to long to take off calls then let them. lol

Yeah,RT! They claim that we'll have unified command and assistance, but when they get tired of that "lost diaper bags" rpt call, they'l*( just like they've always done) conveniently call "airport Sir- curity"(goodness forbid they call their fellow city employees Cops!) while so.Central and many parts of the city look like they're better patrolled by crackheads and cholos,LAPD screams and cries about having to be the "go to guys" in 10 sq miles of the safest ,LOWEST crime area in all of the cities' 460+ Sq miles !!!!! and they already call LAXPD or stop every "Swarthy" looking foreigner they see everyday ,quite a few being Non Muslim non mid easterner-"no PC" just he /she looked "suspicious" while wearing summer clothes,family in tow, carrying an airline ticket and dragging tagged and TSA chckd luggage,but like I said in an earlier post, its all about what(dirty things) you'll do for $$$................
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
      I believe Thomas Jefferson said the "if given the choice between a government and no free speech or free speech and no Government ,I'd choose the latter" .Now while you may not like Ol'"Gluts" comments, you and he both have the right to dissent with your opinions.I personally feel that the was in Iraq is "Bullcrap" and GOOD military folks are being sacrificed over a LIE just to help major oil concerns put a puppet gov't in .The War in Afghanistan? Hell yes! Taliban and "OSlimey" Bin Laden are there- so a few good Marines needed to go in country and TCB! Saddam had no direct links to WMDs-"Gulf War I "took care of that, but had our country left him in power,like we leave the 30-40 other evil dictators in the world in power, he would have been our "Ace in the hole" to Punk IRAN (Saddam is megalomaniac, and "lip service only" muslim-with his Rep.Guard, he kept those stone age mentality Mullahs across the way awake at nite in fear!) Had Iran announced plans for nukes like they are going for now, Old Saddam Insaney would have hit'em hard and fast, and we'd have no 2,500+ war dead, no major war debt ,or wounded /maimed good vets ,but would have had the opportunity to "kill two birds with one stone" with PLENTY of Dead Iraqi and Iranian gun totin' freaks! We could have planned an possibly concentrated on that crazy in N.Korea. I, like many ( even Gluttony) support the troops ,but not the continued fighting against folks who don't want us there in a country that doesn't know and probaly will never know western style democracy( they have to want that style of gov't on their OWN) .As a Police officer, and a "disgusting limp wristed liberal" I will be glad to vote for Demos and tax hikes for the same social services that will be healing,educating,training, and helping returning Vets( I pass out job applications to every military man/woman I can so they can go for the job if they are getting out soon)-While the Reps who wanted this current conflict will most likely be cutting taxes to social services that would help Vets........But anyway, lets continue on the subject of cops doing bad things..........

Thank you for your well thought out comments

It is refreshing to hear a cop who is not lock step with Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Beat this... A county deputy called in sick when he was scheduled to work, he went spotlighting for deer and was shooting the deer with his Police/SWAT issued Tac rifle... Gets caught in the act by his own co-workers and flees getting into a vehicle chase with deputies...The deputies got called off the chase (because they were out-gunned by a SWAT Team member). SWAT served warrants on their own team-member the next day... As Carlos Mencia would say " DE DE DEEEE" Dumb ***...

For what its worth, HE HAD A TATTOO, (JUST KIDDING GUYS)

Comment

Originally posted by krcool32
          Beat this... A county deputy called in sick when he was scheduled to work, he went spotlighting for deer and was shooting the deer with his Police/SWAT issued Tac rifle... Gets caught in the act by his own co-workers and flees getting into a vehicle chase with deputies...The deputies got called off the chase (because they were out-gunned by a SWAT Team member). SWAT served warrants on their own team-member the next day... As Carlos Mencia would say " DE DE DEEEE" Dumb ***...

For what its worth, HE HAD A TATTOO, (JUST KIDDING GUYS)
          Called in sick to spotlight deer??????

In Georgia ???????

Are you making that up ?????????

Comment

We had an officer who called in sick on Friday. About 1:00pm that same day we recieved a call on an overturned boat with possible drownings. Here, with all possible deaths calls the brass turn out, mainly for press coverage. When the boat was towed in, the brass was waiting to see if there were any deaths and low and behold there sat Officer D******* . The look on his face when he saw the Chief was as the Mastercard commerical would say...."Priceless".He goes before the review and appeals board next week.

Comment

Most jobs give "mental health" days off now. If you get up in the morning and don't feel like working..... don't! And people walking around with handguns and live ammo (cops) should certainly have these.

Comment

Originally posted by SHERIFF
                Most jobs give "mental health" days off now. If you get up in the morning and don't feel like working..... don't! And people walking around with handguns and live ammo (cops) should certainly have these.
                How many days do I get?

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
                  I am very open-minded about those who were raised in backward cultures like Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississipi. I know these states are more or less isolated from polite society, so it is not the fault of the basically fine people who were raised there. The tattoo and cigarette issue was more addressed to people hwo should know better because they had the opportunity to go to decent schools
                  And no, I was never in the military. I would have joined if I thought if the mission of the military was to defend our freedom instead of doing Halibuton's bidding.
                  now i classify you a jerk.. i'm from mississippi.. i'll bet you've never visited my state.. you've only seen the REDNECK IDIOTS that the media puts on tv.. we're not all like that.. hell, i even have all my teeth... and i went to a very nice, private school...
                  www.darkwolfunderground.com/forum if you join you can see all the other good stuff on the forums. Do not enter if you are faint of heart-or don't like HARD training.... think.......strongman???

Comment

Originally posted by bthames2000
                    now i classify you a jerk.. i'm from mississippi.. i'll bet you've never visited my state.. you've only seen the REDNECK IDIOTS that the media puts on tv.. we're not all like that.. hell, i even have all my teeth... and i went to a very nice, private school...
                    In my life, I have only met one person from Mississippi. She wasn't too uncivilized, but she did have false teeth

I have seen the movie "The Waterboy" with Adam Sandler and I guess that is where I get alot of my ideas about Mississippi and Louisana

Comment

In my life, I have only met one person from Mississippi. She wasn't too uncivilized, but she did have false teeth

I have seen the movie "The Waterboy" with Adam Sandler and I guess that is where I get alot of my ideas about Mississippi and Louisana
                      i understand.. i have friends from Los Angelas, england, and new york i go ballroom dancing with and they all had the same assumption.. when i went to SC people actually asked me if people wore shoes where i was from... yes, their are some places like you mentioned but they are few and far between, and becoming even more rare... katrina actually messed up one of the more high-class areas of the state, they only showed the redneck drunks that **** me off.. we even require someone to have 12 years of school to get a highschool diploma! does that shock you MG?
                      www.darkwolfunderground.com/forum if you join you can see all the other good stuff on the forums. Do not enter if you are faint of heart-or don't like HARD training.... think.......strongman???

Comment

Originally posted by bthames2000
                        i understand.. i have friends from Los Angelas, england, and new york i go ballroom dancing with and they all had the same assumption.. when i went to SC people actually asked me if people wore shoes where i was from... yes, their are some places like you mentioned but they are few and far between, and becoming even more rare... katrina actually messed up one of the more high-class areas of the state, they only showed the redneck drunks that **** me off.. we even require someone to have 12 years of school to get a highschool diploma! does that shock you MG?

Yes, I am shocked

Comment

Thank you for your well thought out comments

It is refreshing to hear a cop who is not lock step with Rush Limbaugh
                          To quote Debra: "Idiot."
                          "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun. " Homer Simpson

sigpic

Comment

Again: "Idiot."
                            "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun. " Homer Simpson

sigpic

Comment

My LT had been screwing a dispatcher for years and one night she gets off her shift at 3 and me and my Sgt are out at a domestic call when our radios key open and we start hearing moaning that would make Jenna Jameson proud and we all knew the voice because we hear it everynight. So we turn off our radios and go about our business. Admin finds out and does an investigation and seizes the radio tapes for that night and the two only get 3 days off and got to pick them at that. I know its not a firing, but the look on the victim and suspects face at my call when the moaning came out over my mic was worth a million dollars. Guess it pays to have gold bars and dirt on all of your old buddies who are at the top.

Comment

You SIR are a moron !!!! Keep Bashing the Military and all those hard working Sailors,Marines,Soldiers,Airman and Guardsman's. Working hard is working hard to insure YOUR FREEDOM AND SAFELY... If it wasn't for us and many others YOU !!!! wouldn't have the opportunity to sit at home and take BS on a LEO forum ....JEEZ YOUR A POS !!!!!!
                                "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

President John F. Kennedy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16488 users online. 521 members and 15967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X