300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kec0331usmc
    you know what, i didn't even read the whole post til right now.....didnt get past the first part about the south. that comment about the military is gonna make you a whooooooooole lot of friends around here pal....i am willing to bet that there are plenty of former military on this site. i think you didn't join the military because you are a coward. only a coward would make up a lame *** excuse like that "haliburton......" what a tool. there is no way in HELL you are really a cop. i refuse to believe any agency in this country would hire such a cowardly jackass
    Coward?

I would gladly walk through the gates of hell and tear Osama's heart out with my bare hands.

But guess what?

Osama isn;t in Iraq and Saddam didn't do 9-11

So why are we there? Maybe to enrich Dick Cheney and his Haliburton buddies

Back during Nam, the Textron corporation of which LBJ had interest made billions

Same old game....Eisenhower warned about the "Military/Industrial Complex". People like you won't listen.

As long as the people of your generation have video games, tattoos and tobacco, you will always be blind to the truth

Was Eisenhower a "coward"? I don't think so. But Bush and Cheney never set foot on a battlefiled

Comment

Two months ago, Sergeant from one certain PD resigned willingly for having sex with inmate at range... Only to be prosecuted and acquitted.

Comment

Originally posted by AMKL68
        Two months ago, Sergeant from one certain PD resigned willingly for having sex with inmate at range... Only to be prosecuted and acquitted.

How dare you try to get this thread back on track

Comment

Tattoos are not always an issue. It's a negative tattoo to tooth ratio you have to look out for.

Wif us back wards hicks down hur that dont a do the read or riten so wells thats a hows we a tells thu bads man.

P.S. Glutton, eat your gun.

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
            How dare you try to get this thread back on track
            Just ignore him, he is obviously a fat assed troll trying to get a rise out of us. How the hell can you be a Sworn Officer at 410 pounds anyway? Don't they have any fitness standards? I'd say that ballooning up to that weight should be a damn crazy reason for getting fired.

Comment

Recently had a female dep having sex with i/m in unit closet, lost a bunch(5 or 6) dep for falsifying overtimne slips recently...both expamles were deputies with 10+ years on the job. Stupidpeople are everywhere

Comment

The craziest one we ever had go out, who was looking for a section 8, went into a grand jury and kissed every grand juror on the lips. Not an easy feat as knowing what was coming, the grand jurors were trying harder and harder to avoid it as he went along. A prosecutor who was a friend was in the room said that after he had finished, the agent looked at him and asked, "Think that will do it?"

It did.

Comment

Officer fired for uttering the 3rd grade playground phrase "coodie spray" in the presence of a female officer!

Comment

Beat this one

My department fired one several years ago for stealing (are you ready?) a case of toilet paper from the recreation deparmtent bathroom supplies. Thats the best I have ever heard.
                    "Do unto others before they can do unto you", Fred G. Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by MPSRT
                      Just ignore him, he is obviously a fat assed troll trying to get a rise out of us. How the hell can you be a Sworn Officer at 410 pounds anyway? Don't they have any fitness standards? I'd say that ballooning up to that weight should be a damn crazy reason for getting fired.

If I was going to lie about being a sworn officer, then why wouldn;t I lie about my weight?

If I was out to impress someone, then I would say I was 6'4" 220 and a physical fitness instructor at the academy

And since WHEN are MP's "sworn officers". I know all members of the militay take an oath o be in the service, but I think the profile question referred to being sworn as a POLICE OFFICER

Comment

Originally posted by tin_man
                        My department fired one several years ago for stealing (are you ready?) a case of toilet paper from the recreation deparmtent bathroom supplies. Thats the best I have ever heard.
                        I see your case of toilet paper.... and raise you one quart of oil.

We had a local Lt. fired for stealing a quart of motor oil. Somehow
                        he managed to get his job back (nobody understands how), and the
                        troops are suppose to look up to this person now.

The rumor floating around is the the DA will not use his testimony in any
                        criminal cases whatsoever. I do not know if this is true or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shield529
                          P.S. Glutton, eat your gun.
                          Ahh, come on now! That's not necessary.

Comment

let's see....

had an officer get into a domestic w/ his girlfriend sgt....shot her in the back twice......killed her....plead out for 20 yrs....

had one who was picking up whores in his patrol car...taking them to his moms house just outside the city limits and had sex w/ them.....

and one of the best....had a Internal Affairs investigator check out a city ride....then kidnapped the wife of another officer and held her for ransom.....i think he claimed the other officer was dirty and that he had dirt on him....and wanted money to keep quiet.....he got something like 16 -20 years

Comment

Originally posted by jcmzhou
                              let's see....

had an officer get into a domestic w/ his girlfriend sgt....shot her in the back twice......killed her....plead out for 20 yrs....

had one who was picking up whores in his patrol car...taking them to his moms house just outside the city limits and had sex w/ them.....

and one of the best....had a Internal Affairs investigator check out a city ride....then kidnapped the wife of another officer and held her for ransom.....i think he claimed the other officer was dirty and that he had dirt on him....and wanted money to keep quiet.....he got something like 16 -20 years
                              Now THAT'S what I'm talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU work for a REAL Police department

Comment

We had a guy tell "no licensia's" that he wouldn't take them to jail for whatever cash they had on them. He was prosecuted and I believe he's serving a few years with plenty of probation.

There was a pretty recent recruit (just out on his own) who didn't do a report on an attempted armed robbery, stopped the perpetrators, and let them go without writing down their information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14616 users online. 415 members and 14201 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X