Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest cop (fired) on your departmet

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DOAcop38
    Is it just me , or does every women ( even some guys from what I've heard) that has those stupid interwoven tattio just above their buttcracks, a slutty stripper ,porn actor, or sex deviant.? just met a "Dream girl", 5'8 130 lbs,grn eyes,lt brown ,Amer-asian ,27,(no brats) finishing her business degree at Cal.State northridge-well we went out several times and found that we really dig each other, then one night she asked me to pick her up at her part time job- turns out it was a strip joint in West L.A. ( and OF COurse she just "couldn't be" a waitress!-even saw her sliding up and down on some fat clown).now I'm ****ed(feel let down) and of course she came over to Talk to me to "work things out" and what does she come over with ? cleavage popping shirt-shes got an "augmented rack", and hip huggers showing her "recent " tramp stamp!!! i know its off topic, but it does relate to what you commented on as far as mentality and professional attitude- excessive tats are for the "mental" and certain tats define deviant behavior- a cop with block letters simply YELLS "former gangster"......

    Hey, I am a "fat clown". Can you introduce us?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Prangler
      We had a guy fired for stalking a female citizen in that town. He had met this female in a local pub, went out on a date. She went her seperate way and he didnt give up. Stopped and harrassed her everytime he saw her. Threatened to beat up her date one time (he was in uniform). Went to a resturant and started talking to her, she had the police called. I show up and threatens to kick my *** because "I am sleeping with her too". She filed a complaint with the chief and he got booted.


      I dont think it matters but I will say it for Gluttony...he had a lot of tat's

      And I'll bet he was a cigarette smoker too

      I think that some 40 years after the warnings came out on cigarette packs, it would be safe to say that the only people who take up smoking are extreme risk takers and extreme risk takers are also the type who have/are engaged/engaging in felony drug use and other criminal activity and sexual promiscuity

      There are some exceptions to the rule, but not many

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by My Gluttony
        Hey, I am a "fat clown". Can you introduce us?

        NOOOO!!! She's "my jezebel"( )-unless of course you've got $300-400 in "ones"-LOLOLOLOL-( she got all "emo" on me- and bought my twnhouse berber carpet for the 3bdrms as a "make up gift") still , the dancing thing and the tats have go to go-
        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by teacher_cop
          Had an officer take a "whizz" as in "urinate" on the leftover food in the unit refrigerator.
          What is this fascination with cops urinating in or on food products? We have a retired detective who used to **** in a pickle jar at our local FOP lodge. The pickle jar belonged to a retired policeman who visited the lodge often. What a sick sick joke to play on somebody. Where's the satisfaction?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SHERIFF
            What is this fascination with cops urinating in or on food products? We have a retired detective who used to **** in a pickle jar at our local FOP lodge. The pickle jar belonged to a retired policeman who visited the lodge often. What a sick sick joke to play on somebody. Where's the satisfaction?
            Where I come from you get your but kicked for doing something like that.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MPSRT
              Where I come from you get your but kicked for doing something like that.
              Ohh, I agree 100%. Except..... the retired police officer
              would have shot the detective if he knew who did it.

              Ya see, I didn't tell the entire story. The retired police officer
              loved his pickles and pickle juice. After eating the last pickle in
              a jar he would then drink the juice. On this particular day he ate
              the last pickle without noticing anything unusual. But when he
              turned the jar up and started drinking the juice, he suddenly
              realized something was terribly wrong.

              I don't think a jury would have convicted him if he had known
              who did it and shot the detective.

              Comment


              • #22
                We had a guy once who had been in one of those super secret military units before he came on our job- one of those guys who're trained to sneak in to the tent of an enemy and only slit the throat of ONE of the bad guys and leave the rest sleeping. Anyhow, we had a high speed chase one afternoon that was all over the place for something like Larceny of a MV, or something like that. At one point the bad guys were a few blocks from a school zone, and our guy found himself ahead of the chase heading towards the pursued vehicle, as well as the rest of the district. They got into the same block, and our guy thought to himself, "Hell. I've got my seatbelt on." and crossed over the centerline into the oncoming lane and hit the fleeing auto head on at about 45mph. He totalled the fleeing stolen auto as well as the cruiser; but boy was the dashcam video fun to watch at his disciplinary board!
                "The only means we possess to thank them is to try to be as good an American as they were. We might fall well short of their standard, but there is honor in the effort."

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SHERIFF
                  Ohh, I agree 100%. Except..... the retired police officer
                  would have shot the detective if he knew who did it.

                  Ya see, I didn't tell the entire story. The retired police officer
                  loved his pickles and pickle juice. After eating the last pickle in
                  a jar he would then drink the juice. On this particular day he ate
                  the last pickle without noticing anything unusual. But when he
                  turned the jar up and started drinking the juice, he suddenly
                  realized something was terribly wrong.

                  I don't think a jury would have convicted him if he had known
                  who did it and shot the detective.
                  Not only that, but if he worked as a cop long enough to get a pension, he was probably senile, bordering on dementia, so he may have been able to pull off an insanity defense
                  Last edited by My Gluttony; 06-26-2006, 08:01 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by sdb29
                    We had a guy once who had been in one of those super secret military units before he came on our job- one of those guys who're trained to sneak in to the tent of an enemy and only slit the throat of ONE of the bad guys and leave the rest sleeping. Anyhow, we had a high speed chase one afternoon that was all over the place for something like Larceny of a MV, or something like that. At one point the bad guys were a few blocks from a school zone, and our guy found himself ahead of the chase heading towards the pursued vehicle, as well as the rest of the district. They got into the same block, and our guy thought to himself, "Hell. I've got my seatbelt on." and crossed over the centerline into the oncoming lane and hit the fleeing auto head on at about 45mph. He totalled the fleeing stolen auto as well as the cruiser; but boy was the dashcam video fun to watch at his disciplinary board!
                    Was he fired?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hahaha, Rambo!
                      Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DOAcop38
                        Is it just me , or does every women ( even some guys from what I've heard) that has those stupid interwoven tattio just above their buttcracks, a slutty stripper ,porn actor, or sex deviant.? just met a "Dream girl", 5'8 130 lbs,grn eyes,lt brown ,Amer-asian ,27,(no brats) finishing her business degree at Cal.State northridge-well we went out several times and found that we really dig each other, then one night she asked me to pick her up at her part time job- turns out it was a strip joint in West L.A. ( and OF COurse she just "couldn't be" a waitress!-even saw her sliding up and down on some fat clown).now I'm ****ed(feel let down) and of course she came over to Talk to me to "work things out" and what does she come over with ? cleavage popping shirt-shes got an "augmented rack", and hip huggers showing her "recent " tramp stamp!!! i know its off topic, but it does relate to what you commented on as far as mentality and professional attitude- excessive tats are for the "mental" and certain tats define deviant behavior- a cop with block letters simply YELLS "former gangster"......
                        I just wanted to Thank you for reminding me what a wonderful man I married and how grateful I am to him for being the gentleman and officer he will always be!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by My Gluttony
                          "Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo Left Arm:Tribal Design; Tattoo Right Arm:Leanne; Tattoo Left Leg:Chinese Symbol On Left Ankle;"

                          Notice a pattern?

                          Didn;t I address that tattoo issue in a previous thread? I am not saying that PD's should not hire people with tattoos, but I think it is a reason to take a closer look at an applicant's character. A tattoo says "hey look at me....I have low sef esteem and I take unnecessary risks"
                          The year is now 2006, not 1955. Not only leather jacketed, thug Fonzie wannabes have tattoos. They are not limited to drunken sailors on leave; people from all walks of life have tattoos now.

                          Most law enforcement agencies do have policies against tattoos that are visible while wearing a short-sleeve uniform. Is a tattoo really indicative of low self-esteem? Are there any studies that back your theory?

                          I must admit that when I see some kid that looks like a cartoon character, you know the type multiple tattoos, piercings and wearing the goth (all black) ensemble, I do form an opinion of their intelligence before they even speak.
                          “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

                          George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Got hooked on crack, broke into vacation homes and said he found the door open while checking it, robbed a convience store with his duty gun, had his uniform on under a jacket, and led officers on a high speed chase into Memphis, TN where he crashed a car he borrowed from another officer. The officer who owned the car later resigned amid theft allegations and got a job at another jurisdiction nearby where he wopped a guy over the head with his flashlight and later died.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Had an officer surfing porn on the office computer during the night shift. Got a call and left the office but forgot to close the program on the computer. Not a good thing to do while still on probation.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Borrowed an undercover car and got caught DUI in it....atleast that's the rumor.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 18173 users online. 493 members and 17680 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X