300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my contribution

There was a motor guy who stood atop his PD motorcycle with the family leatherbound bible in a construction zone at rush hour preaching at a yell about killing the serpent who has been re-incarnated as his Sergeant. Transferred to the rubber gun squad then off to psych stress retirement division. pity is that he was right. The serpent lives!

To continue the **** motif, this same guy could **** over the roof length of a Toyota Cressida (bumper to bumper) and not get a single drop on the car. Ripleys material!.

Then there is the new sergeant who grabbed a probationary police-girls tit on an alarm call in the middle of the night. We are talking blatant tit frottaging not reaching for a pen or stick of gum. Anyway, he was fired, was rehired after the lawsuit(lawyers!), and is now second in charge of a troubled department!

Comment

• A small town PD cheif in my county took his reserves out in a road ditch and shot his pistol over their head so they knew what it was like to get shot at... he is no longer certified through the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by lewy15
        A small town PD cheif in my county took his reserves out in a road ditch and shot his pistol over their head so they knew what it was like to get shot at... he is no longer certified through the state.
        Thats messed up. You should shoot at their feet and make them dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Honor12900
          Thats messed up. You should shoot at their feet and make them dance.
          Holy hell....I almost ****ed myself with that one....

Comment

• the officer I replaced shot two cows here in our county and 1 more in a neighboring county (when he worked for them).

The officer before him was fired, drove home and witnessed a DUI crash outside of his house. So he calls my Sheriff and asks him to falsify the paperwork so he could work the dui/wreck and "haul one more guy to jail"....the deputy sells trucks at a dodge dealership somewhere near dallas now
            Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

• Wait....a 5 year old thread?? Nice job with the search function!
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Gluttony View Post
                "Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo Left Arm:Tribal Design; Tattoo Right Arm:Leanne; Tattoo Left Leg:Chinese Symbol On Left Ankle;"

Notice a pattern?

Didn;t I address that tattoo issue in a previous thread? I am not saying that PD's should not hire people with tattoos, but I think it is a reason to take a closer look at an applicant's character. A tattoo says "hey look at me....I have low sef esteem and I take unnecessary risks"
                Please dont label every officer with tattoos as a bad officer who would do somthing like this.... i have visible tats and wear long sleeves because of them but i would not even think of doing somthing like this

Comment

• Originally posted by ernie9163 View Post
                  Please dont label every officer with tattoos as a bad officer who would do somthing like this.... i have visible tats and wear long sleeves because of them but i would not even think of doing somthing like this
                  Please look at the above post by FJDave or 2 posts above him to see the dates.
                  Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

• This could be the new record for a Zombie thread. Resurrected after almost 4 years and 7 months of lying in the grave. Zombies are awesome...
                    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

• Originally posted by sdb29 View Post
                      We had a guy once who had been in one of those super secret military units before he came on our job- one of those guys who're trained to sneak in to the tent of an enemy and only slit the throat of ONE of the bad guys and leave the rest sleeping. Anyhow, we had a high speed chase one afternoon that was all over the place for something like Larceny of a MV, or something like that. At one point the bad guys were a few blocks from a school zone, and our guy found himself ahead of the chase heading towards the pursued vehicle, as well as the rest of the district. They got into the same block, and our guy thought to himself, "Hell. I've got my seatbelt on." and crossed over the centerline into the oncoming lane and hit the fleeing auto head on at about 45mph. He totalled the fleeing stolen auto as well as the cruiser; but boy was the dashcam video fun to watch at his disciplinary board!
                      Holy $#!+, I bet that dash video was "interesting," to say the least!

At my old PD we had a beautiful blonde female dispatcher who was strictly lesbian (no "bi" or other flavors added into the mix). One genius officer thought he'd win her over by texting her a pic of his junk. To his surprise she didn't decide to switch teams, and since she received the text while at work she notified the communications Capt shortly after receiving it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by My Gluttony View Post
                        I am very open-minded about those who were raised in backward cultures like Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississipi. I know these states are more or less isolated from polite society, so it is not the fault of the basically fine people who were raised there...
                        And no, I was never in the military. I would have joined if I thought if the mission of the military was to defend our freedom instead of doing Halibuton's bidding.
                        Now your true colors are showing themselves, glutton. Probably no reason for others to respond to your posts and try to talk reason since this is your view of fellow Americans in the Southeast and military servicemembers. They're all just dumb rednecks and Haliburton's thugs, huh?

EDIT: just realized I'm replying to a post from 2006, doh!
                        Last edited by Kimble; 05-11-2011, 11:17 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 5031OKC View Post
                            This could be the new record for a Zombie thread. Resurrected after almost 4 years and 7 months of lying in the grave. Zombies are awesome...

That's ok....................in the last 5 yrs there could be some really good stories ..............besides I missed this one the first time around............................................ .....................

We had one who got sent back to the institution from the academy one day. I was a union steward at the time and got called out to personnel to represent him during the "investigation'.

It seems that he had a problem with continuing to make sexual advances to other academy students ------even after being told the advances were not wanted. None of the guys at the academy were happy with those advances.

Another one that I was called to "represent" was the guy that stole a bag of pop cans from outside the institution. YES $5 worth of pop cans (Iowa has a deposit law). He was less than 2 weeks from finishing probation when he was observed by a Captain ------and on video .

His excuse was that he was having money problems and needed the gas money.------------------------ Everyone of us at the table (both union and management) would have gladly lent him money if he had asked.
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• This thread rocks.

In a city very close to here and officer hooked a prostitute up for something and went to have consensual sex with her on the beach (she called it rape). The officer denied ever having sex with her. She insisted that she was raped. His semen stains were on his seat. He got 40 years. I heard from a union rep that all he had to do was admit to having sex with her and he likely wouldn't have gone to prison.
                              http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/5468104.html

Another officer I used to work with didn't get one of his training certificates from his instructor. He wanted his K9 to stay 10-8 so he made his own certificate on Word. DA's office told him to quit or they'd go through with charges,

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                                Wait....a 5 year old thread?? Nice job with the search function!
                                lol thanks!

I was actually searching for threads on starting a tactical/swat team and found this one...WIN!!!
                                Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17490 users online. 480 members and 17010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X