300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest cop (fired) on your departmet

What is the craziest thing a cop on your department ever got fired for (or forced to quit) ?

Originally posted by My Gluttony
    What is the craziest thing a cop on your department ever got fired for (or forced to quit) ?
    The craziest thing a fellow officer did once was allowing himself to be "forced to quit." He was injured in a courtroom brawl and the city made his life a living hell thereafter. They didn't want a workman's comp claim to deal with.

And he was the best deputy we ever had. A real hard conscientious worker.

Comment

Playing with female inmates boobs or worse.Also as stated in another thread,had a Undersheriff get fired for messing around with another deputies wife.Had a officer abduct his ex wife and rape her.
      FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

C'mon, you guys can do better than that

Comment

My old department... Ofc. arrested 16/f for DUI. Took her to the BAT to get the breath test done. On the way back to the PD to release her to her parents, he stopped behind a Mobil and had both oral and vaginal sex with her. Former Ofc. Jeff Devine
          In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Had one officer, who spoke to a lost D.U.I. subject, gave him instructions and let him leave the gas station. When the D.U.I. subject went the wrong way, the officer stopped him, got him turned around, and then followed him up the highway. The officer told the D.U.I. subject that he was going to follow him, until he felt that the D.U.I. subject was unsafe. Well after following the subject for approximately 5 miles, he stops the subject for weaving off of the roadway, and charges him with D.U.I.

Comment

How about soaking the crotch of jail coveralls with pepper spray before handing them to the prisoner to put on.

The date is April 1st. You fill out a ticket, but get out of the patrol car with the book hidden behind your back. You walk up to the motorist and say, "I decided to just give you a warning."

As the motorist is thanking you and smiling ear to ear, you pull out the book and say, "April Fools, sign here!"

Same guy did these and more before they canned him.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper
                How about soaking the crotch of jail coveralls with pepper spray before handing them to the prisoner to put on.

The date is April 1st. You fill out a ticket, but get out of the patrol car with the book hidden behind your back. You walk up to the motorist and say, "I decided to just give you a warning."

As the motorist is thanking you and smiling ear to ear, you pull out the book and say, "April Fools, sign here!"

Same guy did these and more before they canned him.

YOu can get fired for that kind of prank. Im talking about the ticket book.
                Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Originally posted by sflcop
                  My old department... Ofc. arrested 16/f for DUI. Took her to the BAT to get the breath test done. On the way back to the PD to release her to her parents, he stopped behind a Mobil and had both oral and vaginal sex with her. Former Ofc. Jeff Devine

"Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo Left Arm:Tribal Design; Tattoo Right Arm:Leanne; Tattoo Left Leg:Chinese Symbol On Left Ankle;"

Notice a pattern?

Didn;t I address that tattoo issue in a previous thread? I am not saying that PD's should not hire people with tattoos, but I think it is a reason to take a closer look at an applicant's character. A tattoo says "hey look at me....I have low sef esteem and I take unnecessary risks"

Comment

Didn;t I address that tattoo issue in a previous thread? I am not saying that PD's should not hire people with tattoos, but I think it is a reason to take a closer look at an applicant's character. A tattoo says "hey look at me....I have low sef esteem and I take unnecessary risks"
                    What does it mean when a chief of police has silly tattoos?

Comment

An officer batters his live-in girlfriend. Keeps her imprisoned in the house for 12 hours or so while continuously beating her. Gets dressed, goes to work (leaving the girlfriend there). Not on regular shift that day because he has training in Domestic Violence to go to. Gets arrested as he returns to the house that evening. Sentenced to 10 yrs for battery and false imprisonment.

Comment

"Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo Left Arm:Tribal Design; Tattoo Right Arm:Leanne; Tattoo Left Leg:Chinese Symbol On Left Ankle;"

Notice a pattern?

Did it ever occur to you that this POS might have gotten his tats while in prison? I hope you aren't a detective.

Comment

Originally posted by SHERIFF
                          What does it mean when a chief of police has silly tattoos?
                          That depends on the type and location of the tattoo?

Is it a tramp-stamp on his lower back?

A USMC bulldog on his forearm?

A Snoopy or Woodstock on his ankle?

Comment

We had a guy fired for stalking a female citizen in that town. He had met this female in a local pub, went out on a date. She went her seperate way and he didnt give up. Stopped and harrassed her everytime he saw her. Threatened to beat up her date one time (he was in uniform). Went to a resturant and started talking to her, she had the police called. I show up and threatens to kick my *** because "I am sleeping with her too". She filed a complaint with the chief and he got booted.

I dont think it matters but I will say it for Gluttony...he had a lot of tat's

Comment

had a copper in the late '80s,early '90s nicknamed "Action"- gungho ,but weak "PC" arresting copper- he saw it ,it went to jail- always had inv.stops in the "lovers' lane" areas around our patrol jurisdiction,particularly adept at finding gay men involved in lewd conduct, and recovering drugs from them ( hhmmmmm- profiling ? "YES" and if he worked today, he'd probably be the subject of Dept discipline or a lawsuit).some of those "arrestees" would later show up as "cousins" of his ( as IF nobody noticed) Well, He wanted MORE action and transferred to LAPD,where a copper that likes to make mass arrests is welcomed.made it to FTO,later was a mentor for the explorer program.That is until several teen explorers admitted to having sex with him,including two young teen males who came down with HIV-SWAT went a door knocking and took him into custody- he is currently still in State prison.
                              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9593 users online. 490 members and 9103 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X