300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us LEO's love food. That's a fact.

I'm still relatively new to law enforcement, but I do know we like to eat. A lot. I know while on duty we always don't have a lot of time, so the mcdonald's is usually the go to place. I also work with a few guys who refuse to eat at any resturants while on duty because they think they'll get a big ol' spit wad on their burger.

All that aside, what's your favorite place to eat while on the beat?
    -Stay safe

I'm still new, but I also have the fear of the big ol spit wad, or worse, in my burger.....eeewwwww! The only places I've been in uniform are the ones where I order my food ahead without them knowing or seeing that I'm an officer.

Happy Eating!!

Michelle

Comment

We have a home-grown Mexican food place here that has the best food around. Probably the best tamales in Texas!

Comment

I only go to resturaunts where I can watch the person making my food.

Comment

My favorite place to eat is in my squad car, with healthy food that I bring with to snack on throughout my shift. Screw overpriced and sh*tty fast food.

K9

Comment

Originally posted by TX Heat
            We have a home-grown Mexican food place here that has the best food around. Probably the best tamales in Texas!
            What's the name of it and where's it at?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Mann
              I'm still relatively new to law enforcement, but I do know we like to eat. A lot. I know while on duty we always don't have a lot of time, so the mcdonald's is usually the go to place. I also work with a few guys who refuse to eat at any resturants while on duty because they think they'll get a big ol' spit wad on their burger.

All that aside, what's your favorite place to eat while on the beat?

I'm subway addict on duty or off duty..

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5937 users online. 316 members and 5621 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X