Very interesting article.

Yes, you are one smart lady.
    Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

I'm happy to see she finally got her opinion in print. World Magazine is apparently out of Ashville, NC (according to "contact us" info). No DC media would even think about printing the article.
      The ends justifies the means

Comment

"I think we should have guns at least in our homes and be allowed to have them loaded," Miss Seegars says—but such comments anger her boss, D.C. Mayor Anthony Williams, a pro-gun-control Democrat like almost every other members of the D.C. city council.
        Hmm... Speaking out freely angers a Democrat, a member of the "liberal" party? Somebody with such a common-sense approach is a rarity in D.C. government. Way to go, Miss Seegars; now what to do about your closed-minded colleagues...

Comment

When will DC finally realize that their gun bans have not worked? Criminals don't care about laws, that's why they're criminals. The only people who are going to follow the gun control laws are the very people you don't have to worry about anyway.

I say way to go!! Lift the stupid hand gun restriction and the stupid long gun restrictions (you can't have a long gun or shotgun unless it is disassembled and unloaded).

Comment

Its about damn time someone in that city showed some common sense. Way to go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4651 users online. 263 members and 4388 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X