300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Maminel

LE beware "Maminel" is in the process of annoying me!He is on the prowl again of finding which departments offer take-home cars...anyway he messgaged me wanting to know where all of the "cops" live in Maryland...and as I refused to provide him with any residency information...this is what I get in return!:

Re: MD cops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off you are very rude! secondly, that was your quote that was discussing take home cars..i simply cut and pasted it. thridly, i hope most cops aren't like you because u seem like one of those a**hole cops that beat up on minorities with your attitude. I just asked a question because I'm applying to a few depts in MD... now I just wanna make sure that I avoid the one your rude a** is at. I hate people like you. Go to hell

I thought it was MSC all over again...
    Last edited by irishlad2nv; 03-14-2006, 09:05 AM.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
    LE beware "Maminel" is in the process of annoying me! He has already asked me in a "PM' where Cops live in Maryland...werid, but anyway he may or may not message you, but beware not to upset him as I apparently did and this is what I get in return for refusing to provide him with the residency info:

Oh smack. He's annoying Irish. I'm pulling up a chair for this one.
    Stay safe.... or stay home.

Comment

LE beware "Maminel" is in the process of annoying me!He is on the prowl again of finding which departments offer take-home cars...anyway he messgaged me wanting to know where all of the "cops" live in Maryland...and as I refused to provide him with any residency information...this is what I get in return!:

Re: MD cops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off you are very rude! secondly, that was your quote that was discussing take home cars..i simply cut and pasted it. thridly, i hope most cops aren't like you because u seem like one of those a**hole cops that beat up on minorities with your attitude. I just asked a question because I'm applying to a few depts in MD... now I just wanna make sure that I avoid the one your rude a** is at. I hate people like you. Go to hell

lol, that is awesome. Did he PM you again and ask to use you as a character reference?

Comment

Sit back and let the fun begin..lol...no he hasn't yet...just sent another message with 10 smiley faces...ahh..i think he's got a crush on me..

I could have sworn it was MSC all over again..."what dept has take-homes"...etc...i think he's posted that question for every state!
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Sit back and let the fun begin..lol...no he hasn't yet...just sent another message with 10 smiley faces...ahh..i think he's got a crush on me..

I could have sworn it was MSC all over again..."what dept has take-homes"...etc...i think he's posted that question for every state!
          Irish, if I'm not mistaken Maminel is a SHE. She posted that question about getting into an easy academy a while back, which basically got hammered in replies. She wasn't strong enough or something along those lines.

Originally posted by maminel
          Does anyone know of any police academys that are particularly easier physically? (Kinda hard to fail)?
          Originally posted by maminel
          you guys have reay made me feel bad about this one. I dont want an easy academy just to be at one. Reality is...I'm a girl with no arm strength, kinda low stamia. Im 5ft7in weighing 160. LE is my goal in life and I'm scared i wont be able to do it b/c i cant do push-ups or run 8 miles....I will try my hardest. I asked for low-crime...b/c every time i see officer.com another cop is dead. I want to do LE...but dont want an area that increases my chances of dying by alot. But i deserved everything u all said.

I believe this is the link...
          http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=maminel

Maybe she DOES have a crush on you. Smoochie Smoochie.
          Last edited by bcopd79; 03-14-2006, 09:44 AM.
          Stay safe.... or stay home.

Comment

Ugh...such vulger language coming from a Female wanting an "easy" academy to go to....

Comment

How dare you be an a-hole cop that beats up on minorities with your attitude.

Try being more like me: an a-hole cop that beats on up everyone with your attitude. More number there.
              You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                How dare you be an a-hole cop that beats up on minorities with your attitude.

Try being more like me: an a-hole cop that beats on up everyone with your attitude. More number there.

That's so not true; Irish is the soul of equal oppertunity -- he hates everybody equally.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                between you
                and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Why oh WHY does it always boild down to race??? Iam sick and tired of hearing "You just ... cause Iam bl..."
                  NO A hole, I pulled you over cause you broke the law with that excessively DARK tint and if it wasnt too dark, I would have been able to see inside...

About the chair and Irish and Maminel fight, I got my pretzels and chair, Iam in.
                  I got nothing for now

Comment

Whats even more characteristic of the message "she" sent me is..how would I even know what "race" anyone is on here...hect for all I thought "she" was a "he" until I was corrected!

Comment

Whats even more characteristic of the message "she" sent me is..how would I even know what "race" anyone is on here...hect for all I thought "she" was a "he" until I was corrected!
                      True dat Yo!
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

Great!!! I should have paid attention to this sooner, she PM'd me about how I like CO, and I responded nicely. Had I realized she f*cked with fellow officers I would have behaved as normal!
                        When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

She was nice in her first pm to me...but then she turned to "stalker" material...beware, beware, beware.....she likes cops and take-home cars...lock all of your squads in the garage and burm all of your Uniforms!

Comment

she shoulda joined wwf wrestling when they had the " godfather"
                            and been one of his "hoes".
                            " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                            " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

She was nice in her first pm to me...but then she turned to "stalker" material...beware, beware, beware.....she likes cops and take-home cars...lock all of your squads in the garage and burm all of your Uniforms!
                              Great, I have a take home car....

Hopefully, she only likes boys!
                              When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4755 users online. 223 members and 4532 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X