Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Reps Of 225...insanity

TRUE FREAKN STORY...

so im at the gym today training as usual. (wrestling)
    and i hear that some guy is trying to break the USA record for reps of 225. Of course i checked it out. I sat there with my own 20/20 vision and watch this ridiculous human being (i think) REP 225 56 INSANE times. His eyes looked like they were gonna bust out of his friggn balding head. He is a Cop in Prince Georges County version of SWAT, get this they call him "GOD". other than the nickname this guy was a absolute monster. tell me this he has to be on something right??.. oh yeah he was about 6'7 340 lbs, and has a custom uniform. anybody know what the USA record is because he didnt get it and was ****ed!!!!!
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

"anybody know what the USA record is"

Nope, don't care either.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Obviously someone who has a life.
      "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

Pretty soon the NFL will release the scores from the upcoming draft combine. One of the tests the draft-hopefuls do is how many reps of 225 they can put up. They also release the punter's and kicker's score. I always chuckle when I see 1 rep of 225.
        "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

I hope this officer is able to run!! Badgerland, dont laugh at the punters/kickers too much, there have been a few who can thro up some weight! Jeff Reed with the Steelers did 225 21 times at the combine.

Comment

Ref: 225 reps

First let me say you might want to re-post this in the Health and Fitness forum. You'll probably find more people interested in this topic there. But since you posted I'll reply. I don't know what the USA records is but 56 reps is freaky. That guy must be able to bench like 600+ lbs. Me and some of the guys on my dept got into trying 225 for reps for a while. I got up to 225 for 25 reps and thought that was pretty good.Don't feel so awesome about it now (lol). A couple of our other guys did it for 19 reps and one guy did it for 21 reps. I would have to just guess though that somebody able to do 56 reps with 225 must be taking something more than just spinach.
            It's a great life. You risk your skin catchin' killers and the juries turn 'em loose so they can come back and shoot at ya again. If you're honest, you're poor your whole life, and in the end you wind up dyin' all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothin'. For a tin star.
            -quote from "High Noon"

Comment

Originally posted by acebpd0304
              TRUE FREAKN STORY...

so im at the gym today training as usual. (wrestling)
              and i hear that some guy is trying to break the USA record for reps of 225. Of course i checked it out. I sat there with my own 20/20 vision and watch this ridiculous human being (i think) REP 225 56 INSANE times. His eyes looked like they were gonna bust out of his friggn balding head. He is a Cop in Prince Georges County version of SWAT, get this they call him "GOD". other than the nickname this guy was a absolute monster. tell me this he has to be on something right??.. oh yeah he was about 6'7 340 lbs, and has a custom uniform. anybody know what the USA record is because he didnt get it and was ****ed!!!!!
              I worked with a guy named Bob who was coined The Worlds Strongest Cop. AT the time he held the bench record at the Arnold Classic a few years ago in Columbus. I think he did the 225 for 48 or so times until his pec tore. He is 5-9 and 290 lbs. He then tried to do the shoulder press record but dont know what he did. I am gonna google him to see if he is in there. He was in one of the bodybuilding mags about 4 years ago. Nicest guy but boy were his arms HUUUUGGGEEEEE
              I got nothing for now

Comment

OK for what its worth, all I found on my boy Bob is this link
                http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet23.htm
                scroll halfway down and you cant miss his pic, Mean old bob is the gentle giant...

SORRY for the Mis information- HEHE His bench Was FOUR HUNDRED TWO pounds 28 times THen went on to do FIVE HUNDRED for 12 reps....
                I got nothing for now

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9333 users online. 449 members and 8884 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X