300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Insult..

I was called a [email protected] Gobbling Badged [email protected]#c Tonight(and im a 6'0 250 lbs wrestler in my spare time.. i was cracking up as he left his feet to enter the wagon. what is the worst name you have been called.
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

I once had a guy call me

pig f**kin, sperm swallowin, butt f**kin, d**k sukin, muther f**ker.

I thought it was pretty original.

Comment

I think the first time i was called pig i was proud to be a officer finally. That was somtime ago. I was still with my FTO 2 weeks out the academy he look at me and said welcome to the family, then we kicked his ***..just jokn.....or am I...
      www.swornpigs.com

Comment

I don't want to start anything, but down here in the rural south, they know better than to talk like that to a cop, unless they are really drunk, in which case they can get away with it about half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike11
          I don't want to start anything, but down here in the rural south, they know better than to talk like that to a cop, unless they are really drunk, in which case they can get away with it about half the time.
          That's cuz all you southern guys are.....j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Mike11
            well up in here in the busy north IAD will Burn your ***, Very political up here.. my pal went to the savanna police dept he tells me ppl down there have the upmost respect for the police. in baltimore city we do things a lil diff..some ppl take it too far,, hint the headlines..sigh
            www.swornpigs.com

Comment

acebpd0304,
              yeah I know its very different, I said that mostly in jest, but there is a lot of truth to as well.

Comment

I had a guy inform me that I was going to suck his c**k after he took my pr-24 (that I was holding) and he f**ked me with it. The poor bastard then charged me, it was pre Rodney King and lets just, hypothetically, say he didn't succeed in the least bit.

Comment

Originally posted by acebpd0304
                  what is the worst name you have been called.
                  "Democrat"

It really, like, bummed me.

Caoimh

Comment

[QUOTE=Caoimh

Comment

[QUOTE=Caoimh
                      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

[QUOTE=Caoimh
                        Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                        between you
                        and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

last night one of our fine intoxicated citizens called me a [email protected]#!* mother
                          [email protected]#ing thief. said i was stealing his freedom by arresting him. i guess he's right!

Comment

Originally posted by Pookie54
                            last night one of our fine intoxicated citizens called me a [email protected]#!* mother
                            [email protected]#ing thief. said i was stealing his freedom by arresting him. i guess he's right!
                            how bout ""Bush Supporter"" that would suk..
                            www.swornpigs.com

Comment

"*****-Faced Pretty Boy"...This by a guy who was wanted on an arson and had blown half his face away in a previous suicide attempt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5120 users online. 316 members and 4804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X