X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Zaps Partner over Soda Break

from front page:
    Originally posted by The Associated Press
    A police officer has been charged with using a Taser on his partner during an argument over whether they should stop for a soft drink.

Ronald Dupuis, 32, was charged Wednesday with assault and could face up to three months in jail if convicted. The six-year veteran was fired after the Nov. 3 incident.

Dupuis and partner Prema Graham began arguing after Dupuis demanded she stop their car at a store so he could buy a soft drink, ...
    Now children, if you can't play nice, I'm gonna take away the guns and cuffs and tazers and send y'all both to your rooms with no supper!
    "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Seriously... If my partner tazed me... I wouldn't go running to my boss... I was wait for the right moment and get his *** back!

I don't get mad I get even

There must have been something other then just a soda break disagreement!
    ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

I'm thinking there WAS a little more to this than just not stopping at the 7-11. I'm glad we ride solo....the car goes where you want it to.

Bet when her next partner gets thirsty...she pulls over
      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

But you left out a key part to the story....

The two then struggled over the steering wheel, and Dupuis hit her leg with his department-issued Taser, the report said. She was not seriously hurt.
        They struggled for the steering wheel and then he tased her while she was driving?
        That's nice....sign here.

Comment

Originally posted by JLFINFAN
          They struggled for the steering wheel and then he tased her while she was driving?
          Attempted suicide by cop maybe?

Comment

Sounds like a tickle fight that got out of hand.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2644 users online. 143 members and 2501 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X