300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crap we put up with

I work in a Prison. I have been there 4 years and work Squad. We put up with alot of bull****. These wonderful citizens you bring to us are usually the best of the best. My Heart goes out to you guys walking the beat, It's tough and scary out there. You see the worst, but you also see the best.

It's also tough in here, I have been assaulted, I have seen 4 of my co-workers assaulted. I've seen some nasty nasty things. I've seen some things I won't even tell my wife about. I now know what it's like to go from 0 to 100 mph in a second. I know what you mean when you say you love the job, but can't wait to retire. The stress on this job can be brutal, if we didn't have each other (CO's) to lean on we wouldn't have much. Well enough of the bleeding heart junk. Just venting a little.

If I didn't smoke - I'd drink

All I can say to that is: AMEN!!!! Been in corrections for 7yrs now and I know exactly where you are coming from.
    Good Luck out there and be safe.
    sigpic

Comment

Nicely said and thank you. Thanks for the job you do, be safe!

Comment

Corrections is the toughest job in law enforcement. I take my hat off to you guys, especially the ones who make retirement.
        In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
        -Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks

Thanks
          Same to you. My hat goes off to you guys. You never know when you make a stop and what the perp's disposition is. It has to be stressful as H E double hockey sticks to stop a car by yourself and the jerk decides to do something really stupid. A lot of times your on your own. At least we have backup in about 30 seconds - although that can seem like a life time. You all be careful and safe.

If I didn't smoke I'd drink.

Comment

Yeah but you guys are always outnumbered at least 50 to 1.
            What Delta said x2

Comment

On the streets we get a mixture of people. In the prisons they are all BG's (except in shawshank ). I give a lot of respect to you CO's.
              It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4676 users online. 307 members and 4369 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X