300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ****es me off....

My Department's web page posted a picture of all women in the employment section in a attempt to recruit more females. I would like to see some guys as well..

just for the record, all but one, has a desk job....go figure...

awwwe you feeling left out? lol

Comment

I call the one in the green. She's puuuurdy
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

What they all turn you down for a date? Chill out....its just an ad....i'd actually be watching my back from posting something like this...good luck!
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I got the tall one...

Comment

I think I saw teh one in the green jump suit on A& E when they did a story on LVPD S.W.A.T.

Is that correct LVPDmetro?
            FDNY Robert Curatolo, Ladder 16
            FDNY Louis Arena, Ladder 5

You will never be forgotten

New Jersey Narcotics Enforcement Officers Association

Comment

Looks like men and women on the homepage...dogs, even. It was the same at LAPD...all of the people (men and women) on our recruiting flyers were desk jockeys...get used to it.

Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro
                just for the record, all but one, has a desk job....go figure...

You don't think they are capable of doing a desk job?

Comment

desk jobs?

Wow! you guys are kidding us, even the dogs have desk jobs?

Comment

Heh.. what a suprise. I like the flyers that we have that have the token white bald head cop, the female, the hispanic dude, and the black guy. One big Kumbaya singing department!
                    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Any good looking ones in your department?

Please don't tell me that is the best of the best...looking that is.

Comment

You are assuming these female cops date guys.

Thats a big, big assumption

Comment

Hah! Hah! hah! HAH!!!!

Originally posted by USAcop

Thats a big, big assumption
                          I'm not against women doing the job as long as, if they are lesbian they look good, it gives you something to daydream about, you know what I mean!

Some women are pretty cool attitude wise; and as far as looks, I've seen some female cops in Clearwater Florida that look so good, you'd think they came out of a damn tv series!

Comment

Originally posted by USAcop
                            I once dated a female cop (from another agency) with the mistaken assumption that she would understand me better than a regular civilian woman. Uhhhhhh.....NOT!!!!!

Since she knew all the shenanigans of her male co-workers, it took her no time at all to convince herself that I was cheating on her, which I wasn't.

When I finally dropped the hammer and ended it, she was reaching for her service pistol, screaming profanity, while I ran for my life from her apartment.
                            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

OMG Delta!!! Damn!
                              My husband and I are both cops but from different departments. Obviously everything worked out but before I was dating him I told myself I would never date another cop. Scary to see you talking about reaching for the weapon though. I mean people always joke around about the two of us having guns and what a messy domestic it would be in our house. But to see your X actually went for it ...really scary!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4411 users online. 248 members and 4163 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X