This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissemination of LEO identity

I am obviously famaliar with my state law on the issue, but what is your state law on dissemination of information so as to identify a law enforcement officer(s) for illicit purposes, whether the LEO is active or retired, and whether the information is disseminated by public forum or e-mail? Do you have a law in this matter? Do your state laws classify it as a felony or misdemeanor? Thanks.

How much bleach did you pour on those tires to get that much white smoke out of CV tires ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Comment

Define illicit.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
        Define illicit.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]3 entries found for illicit.
        il

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
          How much bleach did you pour on those tires to get that much white smoke out of CV tires ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

It's just something I picked up on the Internet. The best part was photoshooped out. The lady in the passenger's seat was exposing herself from the waist up.

The rumors circulating the web claim the deputy was suspended for it when it appeared on the Internet and he was identified..

Comment

For the most part it is public information in VT. Most PD's will not release it unless a court orders them to do so.

Comment

I am not an expert in this area but a police officer's ID is pretty much public information. If you look on many PD websites they actually name each member on their Department.

Someone can find out where cops live in Town simply by perusing the Resident census listing at their Town Hall Clerk's Office.

I could be wrong but I believe the simple act of naming a police officer is not unlawful in most states.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

In New York name, title, salary, current work assignment are public record. Home phone, address, soc sec no are confidential. At one time New York city published the "Green Book" listing public info on each employee. They cut out the individual names to save on printing costs.

Comment

Post Closed.
                  sigpic
                  The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                  PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6319 users online. 382 members and 5937 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X