300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1/2" or 3/8" "M.P.D." collar brass

Since the only damn thing our boss seems interested in is how we look, we have been ordered to no longer wear rank insignia on our collars, and switch to MPD. With 2,000 officers trying to buy them, our 2 uniform shops, yes, two, in Memphis ran out. Anyone have a supplier in say, Minneapolis, or Montgomery, or any other "M" police department?
    Southern Law Enforcement at its best............

I'm making a trip to the local uniform shop to pick up an asp holder on Wednesday I'll look and see if I can find you any... chances are he will have some in stock. I'll pm you with details.

Comment

Go on-line to any police equipment store in Washington, DC area. "MPD" (Metropolitan Police Department, DC)
      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Isn't there a uniform supply store near you. A guy I work with waited almost three months for a set on order
        "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

In the whole city, only two uniform supply stores. Thanks for the help...

Comment

Thanks.....

Comment

New one on Mt. Moriah may have them in.
              Work smarter not harder!

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisCop
                Since the only damn thing our boss seems interested in is how we look, we have been ordered to no longer wear rank insignia on our collars, and switch to MPD. With 2,000 officers trying to buy them, our 2 uniform shops, yes, two, in Memphis ran out. Anyone have a supplier in say, Minneapolis, or Montgomery, or any other "M" police department?
                Wow!! Ordered to wear something which is not provided by the ordering agency.

Your brass does seem to be "out of touch", shall we say.
                Only a dead fish floats with the current.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6380 users online. 368 members and 6012 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X