Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else absolutely HATE their job?

tyhth jyui kk.
    Last edited by kokopelli; 09-25-2005, 11:39 PM.
    "For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in The Lord will possess the land" Psalm 37/9

Thankfully i'm still early enough into my career to absolutely love it. I keep hearing that it will change but hopefully that wont happen. I love my job and wouldn't want to do anything else. Sure, there are some things I don't like about it but I would have that with every job.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

nope, still enjoying it...
      Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

Still enjoying it some of the time, but hey, Ive got 28 years in and still on the road.

Dave

Comment

It sure beats real work.

I working in a giant freezer for two years. The was horrible in the summer I put my body through a 60 degree temperture change. Nothing like riding your bike to work on a hot summer's eve, to only go to work in a freeze and have your tears and snot freeze!

When I was 19 made boxes! After 3 months I couldn't take it anymore. We started at 07:30 and had a coffee break at 09:00. I used to hide the time on the clock near my work station. The day I quit, I was plugging along thinking to myself that it was almost coffee time. I removed the deck of cards that hid the time and discovered that it was 07:45!!! I wanted to die.

I love my job. There is things I dislike about it, bit over all it's the best job in the world.

Comment

Policing would be the greatest job on this planet were it not for all of the political crap.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Blue21
              Policing would be the greatest job on this planet were it not for all of the political crap.

10-4 on that one man.

Comment

If it wasnt for my adminstration it would be the best job ever
                THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

best job ever ......where else can you do what you do

Comment

21 years and still loving it. The politicians can go suck S H I T though.
                    Sammy
                    If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
                    www.samanthafund.com

Comment

having the best time of my life....i am in the top 100

in senority out of 2500 sworn..!!!

how ever....brevard county sheriff's office
                      had to be the pitt's when i worked their
                      worst job as a adult i ever had.

www.schackdaddy.com
                      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

The job overall? GREAT! The administraors can eat me! Im so sick of Patrol,though, I could puke ! But doing this (overall) for about 30yrs will do this to you

Comment

Life is Good

Pay is adequate, hours are OK, working conditions just fine. I actually enjoy it now more than 10 years ago. If you hate it, find something else man. Life is good, but it's too short.

And what's with all that gobbly gook in your post?
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Blue21

Very true. Politics make the job much harder than it should be. I still like (not love) the job after 19+ years. I am ready to retire though after spending most of it on the road. Next year will be my last. I know i won't miss it, but if i had to do it over again, i would.
                            retired, NOT retarded

Comment

are you kidding? what other job can you come in for work, load up a shotgun, and drive around looking to take people's freedom away?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5440 users online. 302 members and 5138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X