300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch screaming

So we have a female officer, S.M., who is decent, but has a rather annoying voice, and acts, in my opinion, kind of smug.

Anyways, yesterday while Im riding the bike, I hear her call out that she will be out of the car with a few male blacks in the 100 block of X, which is a local thug hangout. Not a big deal. About 15 seconds later i hear the highest pitch, loudest screaming on the radio you can imagine a female officer make. If you remember the movie Office Space, where Peter wakes up and his girlfriend calls & starts going off, and at the end she screams "Ive been cheating on you".. yeah its like that.

DISPATCHIMINFOOTPURSUIT!!!!!!(SHRIEK)!!!!!!! MALEBLACKWEARINGALLBLACKSOUTHBOUND....

It was so loud and shrill you would have sworn she was getting her *** kicked like that training video of the deputy female who got socked in the face by that male black driving the Aerostar while that guys daughter was screaming at him.. Except THAT officer wasnt screaming like SM, nor was SM getting HER own *** kicked.

I think they ended up catching the kid who ran (of course after he dumped his dope), so at most you have a misdemeanor Resisting LE charge. I have heard/seen tapes from three of our guys who have been actually shot and none of them were screaming like good ol SM.

With that said, in roll call, they read a CIB (Crime Info Bulletin) written by SM for officer safety. This was in regards to the event yesterday. It seems SM is Taserless today. Because it was LOST during the foot pursuit. Witnesses said a 14-18y/o M/B on a scooter found it, picked up and took off. The scooter was found and impounded, the kid & Taser are still out there somewhere. Yes, SHE LOST HER TASER.

I talked to my Sgt. today over dinner & I asked if it bounced out of the holster or what. From what he understood showing up later, that she fired it at the kid, and during the heat of the battle, the wires somehow appeared to be bouncing back towards her. She freaked out and THREW the Taser down. Kid, of course takes off and she chases after, forgetting the $800.00 M26 laying on the ground.

Good job. She was an FTO at one point a while back. This is an example of why she no longer is. LEOs, if you are in a gunfight, you dont throw the gun when you run out of bullets, this is no exception. Im not quarterbacking.. I wasnt there, but I have also never lost any of my equipment.

There is a training lesson here, I'll let you figure it out. Oh, and unless you are shot or about to be pummeled unconscious, please dont bitch scream into the radio. It freaks everyone else out.
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Every squad/shift has a screamer!! Just continue to make fun of them during roll call.

Comment

LMFAO!

Okay, not funny. That sucks. She lost her Taser?!?! Wth? Some people wouldn't even chase just b/c the kid had some dope and she chases, screams in the radio (making everyone's ears bleed in the process), tries to taze, freaks out, and throws her taser? Wow. Definitely someone I'd hate to show up as my back up.

Comment

Screaming Females

Hey OffDuty, I take it that you are not married?

Females scream, it's in their nature.

Cheers.

Comment

That's OK...I get in a foot pursuit today and don't call out a thing. My first foot pursuit where I'm the lead and when I go to turn up my radio volumn I change channels on accident.

The other trainee I was with didn't call out anything as well. Then to top it off we didn't catch they guy. A lesson well received after Sarge and our FTO's had a talk with us afterwords.

Another day in field training...another many things learned.
          RIP Sgt. Henry Prendes...EOW 2/1/06
          RIP Off. James Manor...EOW 5/7/09
          RIP Ofc. Milburn "Millie" Beitel...EOW 10/7/09
          RIP Ofc. Trevor Nettleton...EOW 11/19/09
          RIP Ofc. Daniel Leach...EOW 11/21/09

Comment

We had {i should say my old department} a veteran female who sounded like she was calling for back up even if she was getting a case number. Or asking dispatch to repeat an adress or something.
            I got nothing for now

Comment

We've got a Guy with shrieking f/m scream.... even when he just checks 10-8
              What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly
                Hey OffDuty, I take it that you are not married?

Females scream, it's in their nature.

Cheers.
                LOL.. no my man, I am married. She works in the jail division, and Ive seen her in action.. This is the EXTREME example here. Man if I could pull the tape & post the .wav file....
                And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

We had an annoying female that knew everything with one of "those" voices. I am sorry to say that she fit the stereotype of females that shouldn't work in LE, even though she was a former Army Sgt....must have been in the Mess Hall.

She backed up another male officer who went to serve a warrant at a garage. The suspect ducked behind a secondary door to the garage with the primary right behind him. Two other "thug types" (Daddy and another) simply stood in front of the door that you could hear the obvious fight going on behind while she stood there and at first demanded, then began begging for them to step aside, then whined about it to the Supervisor on the open air. When additional backup arrived she looked at the additional officers and SHRUGGED. Shortly thereafter there were 3 in custody and she was GONE the following day. Primary ended up with a broken something in his hand/wrist (don't remember specifically). ALL caught on video and audio from a total of 3 different cruisers.

Rumor has it that she did, indeed scratch her nail polish when she reached for her radio mic.
                  Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                  Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

[QUOTE=Creeker]She backed up another male officer who went to serve a warrant at a garage. The suspect ducked behind a secondary door to the garage with the primary right behind him. Two other "thug types" (Daddy and another) simply stood in front of the door that you could hear the obvious fight going on behind while she stood there and at first demanded, then began begging for them to step aside, then whined about it to the Supervisor on the open air. When additional backup arrived she looked at the additional officers and SHRUGGED. Shortly thereafter there were 3 in custody and she was GONE the following day. Primary ended up with a broken something in his hand/wrist (don't remember specifically). ALL caught on video and audio from a total of 3 different cruisers.QUOTE]

That's BS! How could someone go home at night and sleep after pulling something like that? Good riddance.

Comment

I was in a foot pursuit with a DV suspect once with my taser out and calling on the radio.. I can see where one may lose the taser as you are trying to secure it....But I was lucky enough to keep mine secured...

The other deputy that was with me did the same thing and he was worried that he almost tased himself.... I was worried about gettting hit by the troop flying up behind me in his cruiser....lol
                      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

///////////
                        Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 09:25 AM.
                        Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Hence why I stay off radio unless needed to ask for something/call in TS, since I sound like MinnieMouse. Not that much of squeaky voice but it tends to get annoying. After awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by Harleydude
                            just a quick question, first I dont know squat about tazers. But why in the world would you want to shoot one at the perp while running. I would tend to think that would be improper. Hes running away right? How could you justify the use of force. Along with the fact that you cant hit a wall while you are running and shooting at the same time. Then again you are trying to just subdue the perp, so maybe its ok? I dont know can someone explain. I dont want to take a course to find out, Thanks H.D.

well if the person starts running when you first approach...that is one reason for it to be out...

also it is it is dangerous to run and tackle a suspect...So I rather tase em and let them fall instead of me...
                            THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Harleydude
                              just a quick question, first I dont know squat about tazers. But why in the world would you want to shoot one at the perp while running. I would tend to think that would be improper. Hes running away right? How could you justify the use of force. Along with the fact that you cant hit a wall while you are running and shooting at the same time. Then again you are trying to just subdue the perp, so maybe its ok? I dont know can someone explain. I dont want to take a course to find out, Thanks H.D.
                              Why couldn't you justify the use of any force? I am a little rusty, but a Taser is just above hand control from what I remember, nothing near deadly force. It depends on what he did, what he did it with, where he is running towards and what is he doing while he is running wether deadly force is justified. You figure all of that out within a split second and then sit in judgement of the next time a cop has to shoot someone with anything.
                              Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                              Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                              Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6142 users online. 337 members and 5805 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X